Diablo predator reporgrammer

whmayhew

Has anyone on here dealt with Bay Area Performance? I placed an order with them on Jan 21st for the Diablo Predator. They said that it was in stock and would be shipped. I called them on the 27th and the guy said that they had just shipped it that day. I sent them an email last Monday night and they replied that they would ship it the next morning (Feb 3rd). Now it is Saturday and it still has not arrived. Are they a reputable dealer or did I get scammed? :wtf:

Well, the programmer finally arrived yesterday and I got it installed this afternoon. It seems much better. I got it up to 112 on a stretch of road above my house and it was still pulling hard but was running out of room. I also saw another black SS up here in rural Maine today pulling a snowmobile today. I was so shocked to see it that I did not get a chance to wave.

The only problem that I had was that they told me that they had shipped it three times. It took 19 days to get it and I was getting worried. I was in a hurry yesterday when I installed it and only put in their stock tune. dI am open to suggestions on the other options. Mine is completely stock and will probably will remain that way. I would like to go past the 125 mph limiter that it supposedly has. Does anyone know if you could do this on one of their custom email tunes? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :chevy:

Bay Area Performance has treated me very well. ;)

First I had the Superchip installed and felt improvements over the stock tune. I heard about the more options with the Predator and now I am happy with my custom tune e-mailed to me from Johan at Diablo Sports.I do not have times from the dragstrip because it is still Winter here, but the overall feel of the truck is much better.I reduced the shift times,raised the shift pressures,raised the max speed(even though I doubt that I will ever see much over 100 MPH on the roads around here).When I get a chance I will play with some of the other settings such as shift rpm and shift mph. :P

Randy

Archived