Help Please!

04rcss

what part of mass are you from??? and also i will be lowering my truck tomorow finallly. 2/4 so i will let you know of any problems, but im almost 100% sure that my 275/55/20s wont work in the front. also what other size tires can i fit on a stock ss rim??? mine rub on the sway bar the tiniest bit when im at full turn. nothing that has bothered me yet but i think when i lower everything it might make it worse...but ill keep you posted. i will probably start my own thread to show it.

what part of mass are you from??? and also i will be lowering my truck tomorow finallly. 2/4 so i will let you know of any problems, but im almost 100% sure that my 275/55/20s wont work in the front. also what other size tires can i fit on a stock ss rim??? mine rub on the sway bar the tiniest bit when im at full turn. nothing that has bothered me yet but i think when i lower everything it might make it worse...but ill keep you posted. i will probably start my own thread to show it.

i live about 5 miles from boston in woburn....i actualy put my rims and tires on tonight.....it looks awosme i love my truck now.....i have nooooo rubbign issues even at full turn!!! but its stock ride hight....i was thinkin of doing my suspension over but its soooo close im gonna hafta keep it the way it is but i must say i like it alot...im very happy with it now!

kyle wear are you??? maybe we could meet up ide love to check out your truck i think thatd be a sweeet picture of two twin clones!!

well im in the fall river area. like 1 hour south of boston. and i wouldnt mind havin a gtg once my truck is all set. the next thing on the list is bodywork after i lower it and it should be ok from there...

hey 04badss glad to see you got the rims and tires on, post some pics up man! And if I would have known about the tire sizes being different I would have told you, but I had no idea like you. That definitely came as a shocker. But definitely get you a custom dyno tune man, well worth it. I am hoping to get a tune this summer when I throw in 4.10s.

hey 04badss glad to see you got the rims and tires on, post some pics up man! And if I would have known about the tire sizes being different I would have told you, but I had no idea like you. That definitely came as a shocker. But definitely get you a custom dyno tune man, well worth it. I am hoping to get a tune this summer when I throw in 4.10s.

yup i just got the tires finaly mounted and balanced. i ended up going with toyo proxes st's!! i was floored i got helped out soooo much by this tire shop cus i work for a car dealership that sends them a bunch of work. they did a great job and didnt damge any of the rims! im defintily gonna post pics up soon but right now my truck has no tailgate, roll pan, grill ,or front bumper! lol im waitin for the body shop to finish painting everything....i have been told " it'll be done " so many times now im not even listening ill just wait for him to say its done at this piont. hes doing me a favor so i cant argue with him......but i really want my stuff! i couldnt believe the way my truck looked thos with thr rims on it i have no problems at stock hight i just make it and i liek the stock hight so i dont think im goona change it. it makes it look liek a muscle truck not a slamedd lowrider look.....anyways ill def post some pics in a ew days hopefulllly!! and thanks again superredss!!!