Installing Baer 6s Extreme Kit This Weekend

Holty

sorry i dont have a part number, i actually pieced mine together .

im asking for a picture of the part of the bracket that mounts to the knuckle. i remember what it looks like if i saw it. it looks like your is a bit different maybe the kit you have is for the 05 and up spindles.

so you're wanting to see the BACK side of the mounting bracket right? give me 20min's.

Chase, is this what you're looking for?

pulled_03-29-08004Large.jpg

pulled_03-29-08003Large.jpg

pulled_03-29-08002Large.jpg

pulled_03-29-08001Large.jpg

pulled_03-29-08005Large.jpg

Just for everyone's reference, the side of the bracket with the part number sticker is the front. These pictures here are of the BACK of the bracket that faces the engine.

Called baer this morning and spoke to rick,he had mentioned that there is a different bracket for one piece and two piece rotors.Believe you recieved the ones for the one piece design,And i believe bill k.has left an e-mail. Let me know if i can give you any more help.

Hey guys, thanks for all the help. I talked to the guys a Baer yesterday and it does seem that i recieved the wrong bracket due to the 2pc rotor upgrade i did after the original purchase. Ray, you must have layed the smack down on them because they were shittin and gettin to make things right for me. I owe you one....

Hey guys, thanks for all the help. I talked to the guys a Baer yesterday and it does seem that i recieved the wrong bracket due to the 2pc rotor upgrade i did after the original purchase. Ray, you must have layed the smack down on them because they were shittin and gettin to make things right for me. I owe you one....

good to hear it was figured out. EXPRESS SHIPPING..........