Some Pics Of My Bad Olds!

BigO3SS

I took here out last week and shes running good! I cant belive how slow my truck felt after diving it around all day, LOL. What do you think of my pride and joy.

Next time its nice I will wax it up, and mabey get a burout pic up with some better ones! If you guys are intrested.

Its a beautiful thing, a man and his garage with his toys. I noticed the miller lite pack on top of the cooler, many a nights in the same posistion out in the garage with a wrench and a beer just trying to make your ride faster and faster then fixing what you broke. Nice olds man, gotta teach these young punks about 70's muscle in their rice rockets.

Thanks guys, it took alot of blood and beer to make it like that :cheers: felt awsome to take it out a few times, I cant wait for summer!

The motor is a olds 455 around 9.1 compression. It has ported edelbrocks, .565 lift solid cam, victor intake with an 850. Full 3" X pipe exhaust with dumps and spitech prostreet muffs! The tranny is a built 400 with a 12 bolt rear and 4.10s. I am looking to get a built 200r4 though because highway driving sucks, and this really is a street car more then a drag car. It went 12.0 @ 111 last year with a bad bog off the line, should go 11.50s easy I just need to get the carb worked out and a better convertor. For a pump gas street car it rips! I smoked my bros bolton LS1 T/A last week by about 5 cars,LOL. Thanks though, I am glad you guys like it. This is why my truck is stock, my wife almost killed me when I told her I wanted headers for the SS :rolleyes: