Some Pics Of My Bad Olds!

BigO3SS

About 4 years, alot of wasted money, and still going LOL. I love it but it shure is alot of work to keep up on. It likes to breakdown alot but when it runs it runs like a bull! I plan on putting some 18s on it and really beefing up the suspension so I could hang corners. I also want to put a 6 speed in! 160 in a muscle car would be bad a$$!!! I was into drag for along time, but I want to make it more of a G machine now. But that will be years down the line, lots of money that I dont have :cheers:

sweet ride man. If you're going with more of a g machine setup, i would strongly suggest the Hotchkis system. They know their stuff and I gotta tell you the best thing i did for my el Camino was put the Hotchkis sways in front and rear, lower -2 front, -1 rear, and my 18" centerlines. My car rides and drives great now, as aposed to the stock squishy suspension. I've got a couple of other goodies under the car, but i'm starting to ramble.

Hey thanks guy! Montanass....I was thinking hotchkis setup also, how well does it corner compared to you truck? I would like to be even around the corners with a 4th gen camaro if not better! When its done like I want, I want to hit road america and rip up some imports LOL! That would be some crazy sh$t to see this thing on your a$$ at a road course! Iam thinking lower it 2 inches, fast steer gear ratio box, and monster sway bars! I could probly get 345/18s on the back without any mods! Scary thinking but hell, thats what its all about. Later guys, thanks for the imput! Makes a man feel good when I am still getting snowed on :cheers:

Hey thanks guy! Montanass....I was thinking hotchkis setup also, how well does it corner compared to you truck? I would like to be even around the corners with a 4th gen camaro if not better! When its done like I want, I want to hit road america and rip up some imports LOL! That would be some crazy sh$t to see this thing on your a$$ at a road course! Iam thinking lower it 2 inches, fast steer gear ratio box, and monster sway bars! I could probly get 345/18s on the back without any mods! Scary thinking but hell, thats what its all about. Later guys, thanks for the imput! Makes a man feel good when I am still getting snowed on :cheers:

the car out handled my truck hands down. I'm limited to throwing it through the corners right now because I have the factory buckets and my a$$ slides back and forth. :lol: I've had it through some pretty hairy turns, and taken a few at 120+, but like i said before, i've got a little more than a set of sway bars, and am still improving.

Hey thanks, both you guys! Nice site, and I most likely will go with the same suspension setup other then keeping what I have in the rear now. What other goodies are under that elco?

Edelbrock Adjustable upper control arms, Hotchkis lower boxed control arms, Edelbrock traction bars, adjustable air shocks (rear), C.E. adjustable front drag shocks, Drilled and slotted rotors with Hawk pads, stainless brake lines, and soon i will upgrade the front a arms to tubular, and hopefully put some QA1 Coilovers in the front. I've been working real hard to get it to run better from 4500-6500 R's so i've been dropping some coin on a new intake manifold, fuel pump, etc. and the sucker has been throwing belts like crazy. Threw the alt/water pump belt the last 2 times i've had it out so i had to get a new billet alt. bracket. That and i gotta pimp the new TBSS so I'm limiting myself to about $400 a week for car goodies. :lol: just met the quota and its only Sunday :banghead: