Shift Kit Pricing?

$500? Does that include the parts and fluid? The FLT modified TransGo HD2-C is about $90 and a Vette 2nd gear servo is around $25. Installation should run somewhere between $250-$350 average depending on where you go and where you are located. $500 seems pricey if they are not supplying the parts..........

:chevy:

I went to several places that quoted me 500-600 range but when I would talk to those shops I got the impression that they were not that familar with the installing process of a shift kit. I found a shop i liked with a guy who seemed very knowedgable and had it and servos installed for 320... Honestly I feel when a tranny shop quotes that high of a price, they don't really know what they are doing...IMO

$500? Does that include the parts and fluid? The FLT modified TransGo HD2-C is about $90 and a Vette 2nd gear servo is around $25. Installation should run somewhere between $250-$350 average depending on where you go and where you are located. $500 seems pricey if they are not supplying the parts..........

:chevy:

500$ if you go to JD it will run 1G so