Anchorage? Alaska?

sonickoolten

i wouldnt mind finding a corsa exhaust system on the side of the road hahaha jk.

as for the meet.. um... the whole sports authority/sams area is pretty big too.. but i'm not really sure. We were talking about hooters before too. Wait.. why think about big when so far we got 5 trucks at the most haha

sports authority would be nice its big and thats where i see all those other sss that dont say wave to me :( ... dont know about hooters... aint that closed??? but that dairy queen sure sounds good but the line is always bad :( i sure would like to ride in a SS with a supacharger....... :)

Are the roads in Anchorage still as badly ridden with potholes as they were in the late 90's? They were terrible, rumor had it then that the Federal govt threatened to pull federal highway funds if the roadwork wasn't done.

i dont c the point of lowerin a truck in alaska..... but to each his own :) and now we just need a place 4 the meet.. any input? i got barns & noble... downtown walmart.. dimond mall... walmart @ dimond..... they are all parkin lots....... i remember there was a bike meet @ taco bell on northern lights lol that lot is so small 4 trucks :) hit me up with some inputs.....

When done correctly, you do not lose any traction. The loss of ground clearance is minimal too. I have had mine lowered for 3+ years and have never gotten stuck or found a road I couldn't get down. I have bottomed out a couple times twoing the camper out to the lake...but that road is horrible. Granted, after lowering the truck you can't go mudding or baha'ing. Let's be honest though, that is not why you bought the SS inthe first place. :jester:

As for the meet...be careful where you choose. Dimond mall security will chase you off quicker than blinking an eye...something about gang violence. Same goes for the dimond Wal-Mart. The Sam's lot...well they just call the police rather than sending over the patrolling rent-a-cops. Dairy Queen seems to get the fact that they will get business from you being there, as long as nobody starts any trouble (not necessarily refering to the SS guys either). I am pretty good friends with some APD officers and they are instructed (or so I have been told) to break up "get-togethers."