Lowered My Truck!

just got done putting my ss wheels on. after thinking they wouldnt fit they actually do. no rubbing either. but the tires are shot so im still going to go and get the 275/45/20s for them. anyone know of a good place to look for tires?? i have a place in my area that will match the price if i bring in a print out so im defintly going to be looking for the lowest price. IMO the truck looks badass with the wheels on. the only problem i have is that it isnt so low anymore, the big tires kinda rasied it but that will be taken care of once i get the new tires..

i think if you lower it only 2" you should be fine. i had mine lowered 2" in the back for a year and never had problems just now i bottom out with stock shocks. so i need to put the new ones on..

and onto the tire question, will those tires fit on a a stock ss wheel??? if im using a 275 and thats the witdth will a 255 or 245 fit on the rim?? wont it be too narrow?? im a little confused. but i will check out my stock tires and go look for those tires somewere.

edit- i was planning on using a 275/45/20 since i thought the 275 had to be the same, the 55 or 50 or 45 is side wall size right?? cuz like jac said i need a lower side wall tire but i dont want this thing to be like on lowpro's and hit a bump and bend my rim.

first tire number is the tread width in mm, second number is the sidewall (XX percent of the tread width), and the last number is the rim size.

275/55/20= 275mm wide, 151.25 mm sidewall, 20" rim

255/45/20=255mm wide, 114.75 mm sidewall, 20" rim