Zippy Tuning Gtg,chicago Area March 29!

If you decide to go to rt. 66 this summer let me know,I have never been there and it is only about 40 minutes from my house,last time I checked they were only doing test and tune on tuesdays.I normally go to the track on the weekends.

i only went down there for an SS meet when zippy came to town. and i hope we can do it again. Otherwise i go to GLD all the time and usauly post when i do in case anyone whats to meet. It'll take me a while to get there this year though, i have some work planned for her before i run again.

Brad

I don't know where your from but one look at a log from hp tuners and you could find out real easy,a log meaning someone hooks up to yuor truck who has hptuners and looks at how your truck is running.Then adjustments can be made from there,basically what we are doing for our get together.

Im trying for it I just bought headers and hopefully i can put them in before next weekend. Ill keep you posted im going to try to make it.

What kind of headers do you have?if you want we can do them here,as long as you dont need any custom work,although I do have a welder,and some tubing.no bender though.

i bought the supermaxx. I hope they will come in tomorrow i almost have almost all the old stuff off, but getting my butt kicked. that and i had to get new plugs and wires rushed shipped the old plugs didnt look the best and the wires looked like some of them werent hooking on the plugs very good anymore. I just hope i can get the old o2s out since like no one carrys them.

i bought the supermaxx. I hope they will come in tomorrow i almost have almost all the old stuff off, but getting my butt kicked. that and i had to get new plugs and wires rushed shipped the old plugs didnt look the best and the wires looked like some of them werent hooking on the plugs very good anymore. I just hope i can get the old o2s out since like no one carrys them.

Soak them with penetrating fluid,and disconnect them and try to use a boxed end wrench if you have one big enough,That should keep you from rounding them with a crescent.If you mess up one of the rears I have a couple spares,not sure if the front and rear are different.

i couldnt get the after cat 02's out but i did find some in town so thats good. i took it for a drive and i got a trouble code for the downstream right bank 02 but i think its cause i couldnt get the clamp very tight so i think its just a matter of getting it tight. So is there going to be other people coming on sat. Just woundering if theres a certian time to shoot for.

There's only a couple guys from the forum,me,pdb,zippy of course,maybe 616 of 933,but I have about a dozen people all together to hang out and get tunes.Last time zippy got here just after noon so I assume he will be doing the same this time.I am calling him tonight so I will let you know.

New to SS.com. I took my '03 in for 30,000 mile service and it's slower and has poorer gas milege. Any ideas as to what could cause this unforgivabe thing?

If truck was already tuned and dealer reflashed pcm would do it.