Exhaust Setup

04rcss

hey guys i got a little cash to spend and instead of buying a ss rear bumper i think im going to do something with my interior or my exhaust. i have a roll pan on my truck not a bumper...so im curiouse to see any different setups and different styled tips!! if you could show me what you guys got for an exhaust system!! thanks

Edited by 04badss (see edit history)

depends how much you want to spend

i had a few different styles before i went with this one

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

and the exit is just like 12's rock

but i painted my exahsut matte black now

here is a vid

th_MOV00602.jpg

IMO if your going to be running exhaust out the back with a roll pan i'd stay with a flat/narrow style tip.. something that resembles the camaro tip.

heres mine.. true duels into x-pipe, through manuel cut outs, each into a flow40 then out each back corner with camaro look-a-like tips.

racephotos200.jpg

post-4657-1206145539_thumb.jpgpost-4657-1206145438_thumb.jpgpost-4657-1206144334_thumb.jpg

Mine was supposed to look like chase's but the shop friggin botched it all up,I still have the tips,dual slashed rectangular,but they couldn't put them on since they couldn't bent the 90 at the end.They ended up coming out at a 45,so I cut them myself and polished them by hand.

my cats and O2's were repositioned after i installed my LT's, but they dont sit much farther from where they were stock. 3 inch mendrels from LT's back in to a 3in-3out X-pipe in to a flowmaster (soon to be changed) and out behind both rear tires at an angle.

tips: 18 by 4 slash-cut chromes

Truckshots010.jpg

Truckshots011.jpg

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

my cats and O2's were repositioned after i installed my LT's, but they dont sit much farther from where they were stock. 3 inch mendrels from LT's back in to a 3in-3out X-pipe in to a flowmaster (soon to be changed) and out behind both rear tires at an angle.

Truckshots010.jpg

Truckshots011.jpg

-Rob

wow i love this setup any side pics maybe!!???

Truckshots010.jpg

Truckshots011.jpg

-Rob

Man I love that setup too. I wanted to do that to my last truck and i planned on doing it to the SS when i was looking for one but the one i found already had duals out the back and i have never changed it to your setup, i figured there is no point in changing it if the duals are still good

OK here's a couple side shots. their not that great but i hope they help.

exhaustsideshots001.jpg

exhaustsideshots002.jpg

-Rob

nice rob!!

today i went to my local muffler shop and got talked into the same setup as you only with a set of 2 - 4 inch by 18 inch 45 slash cut tips!! ill def post some pics soon to show how it comes out!!