Island Dragway Friday April 4th

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAN! ill be there as long as the weather holds out. supposed to be a little warmer this week, its also supposed to rain. but if its nice. ill be there!

Yeah I just saw the forecast, my eyes are yo the sky now. :uhoh::banghead:

As my luck would have it, the forcast still looks like poo for friday. :mad: :mad: :mad:

How do you guys feel about going to Island on sunday? Forecast is 55* and sunny. :confused:

Not good for me as of now .on Call thing :rolleyes:

Thats probablly not going to work for me I took off work friday and saturday I wont be able to get off on Sunday unless my luck gets really good.
cant do sunday at this point man :tear:

Sorry guys, just like the last time mother nature lacks cooperation. Don't forget about the Hillsborough meet on 4/19! :chevy:

Sorry guys, just like the last time mother nature lacks cooperation. Don't forget about the Hillsborough meet on 4/19! :chevy:

man that sux canceled track days back to back. . . bummer. . i know you guys really want to run too :(

man that sux canceled track days back to back. . . bummer. . i know you guys really want to run too :(

It seems like everytime I want to hit the track the black clouds haunt me. :banghead:

If all goes as planned I am gonna run on sunday. :fingersx: