Meth With Procharger Setup.any Good

I was wondering if any one is running a procharger with meth??? I want to know if it is a good idea. I will be using my truck as a daily drive for the most part and maybe sometime hitting the track. is it worth the money to get a meth kit or not.. Let me know. I have the small procharger.. thanks

If you're only occaisionally gonna hit the track and are keeping the boost low you shouldn't need meth.The I.A.T's of the procherger are lower than some of the other blowers out there and you really only need meth if you are running on the ragged edge.If you want it cooler start by relocating your air filter and wrapping your headers,if you have headers.

if your running a p1sc with a 2 core intercooler your IAT is to hot, yes meth would help you.

i have this setup running with 10psi and my ait's are roughly 15-20 over ambient... I know i need a bigger I/C for more boost, and that is my next step before i pulley down again

i have this setup running with 10psi and my ait's are roughly 15-20 over ambient... I know i need a bigger I/C for more boost, and that is my next step before i pulley down again

What size is the intercooler core on the Procharger?

Mr. P. :)

I'm running a Vortech s-trim upgraded to an si-trim 10psi with meth injection and no intercooler. I'm pretty happy with the setup. Keep in mind you will need some additional tuning when you put the kit on. Depending on what size nozzle you use and what pump pressure you choose, it will normally richen your air/fuel ratio .5 to .75 of a point so you will have to lean out the motor once it starts injecting. You can also add a few more degrees of timing too. If your tuner is familiar with meth and knows how to take full advantage of it when they tune you can get pretty signifigant gains. I've never had an intercooler (due to a money issue at the time) so I don't know what my IAT's would be if I had one to use as a comparison. My IAT's are usually 15-20 degrees above ambient under boost. It works pretty well on turbo and centrifugal supercharger setups, not as well on screw or roots style superchargers.

Edited by kisthisSS (see edit history)