New Dynatech Headers.....

Fireman31

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is the way it's supposed to be......................a few friends pitching in and getting the job done-------------------- :cheers: The headers look great...............can't wait to get me some!

That 02 sensor looks familiar :uhoh:

Anyway, The kit is really well designed with the exception of the placement of the 02 on the driver's side. Good luck changing that one quickly! The coating that kaotik1 put on them made it really stand out. Nice work.

So Mark / Hank, when are we installing the supercharger?! :cheers:

:thumbs: Couldn't be there but glad I could help!

are the lines kinked or just the pics?

They Kinked a lil but it is not bad at all ........ It is the Pics ... I think dan is going to do the flex line soon

That 02 sensor looks familiar :uhoh:

Anyway, The kit is really well designed with the exception of the placement of the 02 on the driver's side. Good luck changing that one quickly!

I am concerned about the minimal clearance between that 02's wiring and the cat, there isn't much clearance between the two. :eek:

You know that Dan is ready! :)

Hell yes! I don't mind helping out. :P

They Kinked a lil but it is not bad at all ........ It is the Pics ... I think dan is going to do the flex line soon

Yes the lines are kinked a little, but they flow just fine. I am thinking of replacing them with braided stainless flex line and nice AN fittings. On the highway with that cooler, she doesnt get over 120* now........

I just add the same headers today what fun. And having a extra pair of hands really makes a big diffrence. looks nice i like the coating and the cable ties on the plug wires i bought the taylor 10.4 race wires the seam to clear the headers pretty good.

looks & sounds great, did you get it retuned for the headers ?

Yes I had the re-tune in my hands from Charlie before the headers were at my front door LOL.

Ken are you coming to Island on the 4th????

Yes I had the re-tune in my hands from Charlie before the headers were at my front door LOL.

Ken are you coming to Island on the 4th????

don't know i get out of work 6:30 its all ready late, i'll get there you be done running "bummer"