The Ss Got Dirty

saytagf

The pretty daring with the bikes in the back.

But kudo's to you for using it as a truck.

I know a lot of guys on here will flip that i put the SS in dirt and even used it as a TRUCK in reckless acts of driving but i paid for this mother F*cker and i love to use it....ya it's quick and some may even call it a "sport truck" but in my opinion some color matched bumpers and cladding dont make a sport truck....DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!!!! :chevy::D

HaHa nice SH*T Pete.... hey im with ya man after all it is a still a truck so every once in a while u gotta put it threw a little :D dirt. seeing that make me wish i would have recorded ur little drift the day of our last G2G :chevy: oh well next time....

-Rob

HaHa nice SH*T Pete.... hey im with ya man after all it is a still a truck so every once in a while u gotta put it threw a little :D dirt. seeing that make me wish i would have recorded ur little drift the day of our last G2G :chevy: oh well next time....

-Rob

Oh there will be plenty more :jester:

right on man. I cant say i didn't do that with mine... never with a bike in the back though... tried it with another truck once, and the bike fell and lets just say it wasn't purdy... :banghead:

:crackup: thats pretty funny dude

nice use of the SS I enjoy a good dirt burnout every one in a while, not sure I would have sported the bikes in the bed either though