Took Some Pics Of The New Ss

u betta believe it lol especially now... with the break up and all :( i gota get it detailed soon my engine compartment looks like complete shit..... ill do it as soon as i get my volant cai... :)

I have the same problem here, salt or no salt, hard to keep a black truck clean. Nice truck man!!! By the way, thank's for the shopman link last week, I ordered one of his bowties-looks awesome.

i have the exact same problem, of course cuz i live here too! i washed it saturday night, and 20 min later, my truck looked like red with a hint of shit haha.

you took those pix at enstar on... spenard right? haha

i have the exact same problem, of course cuz i live here too! i washed it saturday night, and 20 min later, my truck looked like red with a hint of shit haha.

you took those pix at enstar on... spenard right? haha

Lol yeah i just got out of the MONSTER wash i was afraid to go into the auto bay so i went in the oversized truck lol which do u do???? Yea its on Spenard.... i went to pancho villas on spenard after the wash and decided to take some pics....... raced my friends mustang and i wooped his ass :chevy: ........ its the one sittin next to mine. :jester: .........

ah that looks cold....not by the snow but the bed looks frosted... thats the only thing the front would defrost cause engine and interior heat..then you have a half frosted ss running around :jester: looks good and great color choice :thumbs:

Looks good. You guys have salt to worry about, we have pollen from all the trees and flowers pollinating.lol My truck was clean friday and now it has a yellowish tint to it.lol

Ok should replied to this in the post above but.... i now have the pollen deal i hate it worse than the winters in alaska... they didnt use salt in fairbanks it didnt do anything they used rocks...which is why my windshield looks like ass now. So ive dealt with negative temps, living on dirt road, traveling all the way accross the country and now with pollen.... :banghead: i going to repain my truck i got so many flaws in it and behind the tires i have tons of rock chips little white dots everywhere along the bottom of the panels

Lol yeah i just got out of the MONSTER wash i was afraid to go into the auto bay so i went in the oversized truck lol which do u do???? Yea its on Spenard.... i went to pancho villas on spenard after the wash and decided to take some pics....... raced my friends mustang and i wooped his ass :chevy: ........ its the one sittin next to mine. :jester: .........

haha i use the auto bay, itll fit trust me. my truck is no where near over sized, plus i'm lowered haha. is ya friends stang a v6? jw

pack, no worries cuz my windshield is effed too. plus the center grill in my bumper is outta whack.. i blame the snow.. for hiding that cement parking block hahaha

haha i use the auto bay, itll fit trust me. my truck is no where near over sized, plus i'm lowered haha. is ya friends stang a v6? jw

Dam i new i shoulda used it but it was the one that wasnt backed up.... and yeah it is a v6 manual and it got obliterated... but my roomates lightning on the otherhand is a diff story :) i pmed u

yeah, this red v6 mustang was ****ing with me on old seward a few nights ago. red w/ tinted windows. they kept looking over at me like they wanted to run, so i opened the cut out :devil: he wanted to race again but i had to shut down cause i almost bottomed out my truck. you guys ever notice the dip in teh road near China Lights/ Chevrolet of South Anchorage? they tried to catch me at the light at old seward and omalley. definately not worth a 1/4 tank of gas being wasted :sleep:

we should all start posting pics of our trucks, just so we know who's who on the roads :cheers: