Yes I Am!

Hey guys, just posting a new reply saying hello to people I've met on here for parts swapping/headlight clearing and other things as well. The truck is gone yes, but I will still be lurking around and attending some meets that are in my area too. I havent been on much other than to check my inbox for transactions lately. Just straightening life out and spending lots of the time at the Fire Dept. learning day-in day-out. But all in all, yes Im still here and still love the bowtie :) Don't be afraid to PM me or whatever to ask about anything with my previous truck either, I don't forget things that are/were important to me so, :cheers:

Glad to hear everything is okay Tyler, I take it you are learning alot and enjoying your time at the FD? Don't forget that I am all ears for any FD related questions that you may have as in the past. :)

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

boy those are getting around, hehe!
hahah Jeff they are being put to good use!
I can defintily vouch for Tylers work. He is the man. I haven't had time to reinstall the lights but they look great. Thanks again Tyler :cheers:
Thanks for the kind words man, pleasure doing business!
Glad to hear everything is okay Tyler, I take it you are learning alot and enjoying your time at the FD? Don't forget that I am all ears for any FD related questions that you may have as in the past. :)
Thanks Dan I appreciate the support!
glad to see your still here tyler
Thanks bud, hope the gauge will treat you well as it did me.