Powder Coating Drop Spindles

WRO44

Like the title says...I am looking to drop the truck a bit and I hear the drop spindles come raw. I want to powder coat them either clear or black....what is a fair price to get this done? I have never powder coated anything and just do not wanna get screwed... thanks guys! :cheers:

it would cost a lot to ship em somewhere. But to get it done locally shouldnt cost over $75 or so... I would just use caliper paint it will work fine, and you cant really see em anyway. Mine came coated gray though, I think I got the belltech ones

it would cost a lot to ship em somewhere. But to get it done locally shouldnt cost over $75 or so... I would just use caliper paint it will work fine, and you cant really see em anyway. Mine came coated gray though, I think I got the belltech ones

i got the ones from bell tech and they were "coated grey" and now they are solid orange (rusted)

They are $30 dollars each. So $60 total. The coating that comes from belltech is just a paint. It cost about $68 dollars for shipping on spindles, I just did a set two weeks ago, and shipped them out.

Hope that helps, Tj