Wanted: Stock Cats Assembly

TripleC

What are they worth at the scrap yard? :dunno:

Here in INdy, you can get 100 + at the yard. there was an article in the paper today, about a guy who had an ice cream place with 44 delivery vans, all of which had there cats and manifolds stolen from them last night. Huge problem with people in Indy area stealing cats, gutting home ac units, siding off of homes that people actually live in, etc.. First person I catch stealing shit from me has a hollow point .40 slug aimed at their cranium, I'll make sure that dental records for id'ing will be impossible!!

Here in INdy, you can get 100 + at the yard. there was an article in the paper today, about a guy who had an ice cream place with 44 delivery vans, all of which had there cats and manifolds stolen from them last night. Huge problem with people in Indy area stealing cats, gutting home ac units, siding off of homes that people actually live in, etc.. First person I catch stealing shit from me has a hollow point .40 slug aimed at their cranium, I'll make sure that dental records for id'ing will be impossible!!

same here in MI. it is crazy, wild wild west.

But the economy is doing fine (cough-BS)

from his post it kind of seems like he might do the same, buy them for cheap and take them in for big $$. If he needed them for a reason...he might have posted that??

Yeah i do need them, I want to take off my off road y-pipe and put them on for trade in. 2002 Avalanche z71

-Cody