Good Shift Kit?

Get a hold of Vince or Chuck @ FLT, they can hook you up with the right parts for your truck at a decent price. :chevy:

www.finishlinetrans.com

630-350-7776

Just called and they don't sell parts anymore...... :confused:

:withstupid: I called and talked to Chuck earlier this month or maybe it was late last month...don't remember. Good people to deal with and wont steer you wrong. Got my shift kit and goodies in pretty quick. He did tell me that they were really busy and had to wait on a new shipment of parts. All in all I ordered my stuff on a Thursday and it was shipped out on the following Monday. They deff. know what they are talking about. As far as the shift kit in that link I couldn't tell ya. My xmsn guy did try and convince me not to put the Transgo HD-2C kit in and go with a junior kit from transgo and I'm thinking thats what the 4L60E-J stands for but I could be wrong. Oh yea he quickly changed his mind about the HD2 kit when he took it for the test drive. :thumbs:

I just bought my shift kit and servos from FLT (vince and chuck) less than a month ago ...great people to deal with...

I talked with Chuck via email on Friday and he said they shut down the website portion of sales at FLT because it was taking to much time away from the business.

Just FYI to the original post, you won't get much of an improvement with that kit of of EBay. You want the HD2 kit, not the one you linked to.