To The Guy Who Purchased Dave's (usabodyguard) Rims

r8rs4lf

yeah thats them..the 1st one is Josh and the dodge is Pauls..but honestly lets try not to stoop down to that level.
That Dodge is the one that almost got us banned from the Denton Hooters for doing a couple of donuts in the parking lot.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't even waste my time doing that. eff em! if they don't like you or your ride, then who needs them. just keep kickin ass at shows and that's all you need to do.

I don't blame you for mounting them to see how they looked once you got them. When do they come back from paint??

That's exactly what he does. He beats these guys out at every show they go to, and they are just jealous. The only thing you really need to say when they're talking shit is, "Who has more skins on the wall, me or you?"

• 3 weeks later...
poor silverado, :mad: why would you even put chrome on an all blaked-out theme that has been started :dunno:

who or what are you talking about? Are you talking about my truck?

If you are then thats your opinion...I personally hate black wheels...so dont come on here and say poor silverado...EAD..I am also th cureent featured truck for this site so i'm doing something right.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

you ought to see the pm i sent him. F'it here it is i edited it some..

where you trashing me with that statement? If you were eat a ****in dick....I dont like black wheels.. i personally hate them not my tatse...If you took a second to take your head out of your ass and look at my truck the only black i got going on besides the paintjob is my tails/headlights...I have a polished billet grill..<---that says black theme, I left the badges alone <-----another obvious balck theme...and I found some wheels that you wont find on here<---obviously chosen to keep my so-called black theme going...its cool if you dont like my truck..everyone has different tastes..but dont ****in come on here and say poor silverado and shit like that...Talkin shit like that is no different than me questioning why in the hell you would join an SSS site when you dont own one..wich is a stupid arguement to make....as was your post.

have a nice day.

what a dickhole

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)