Did Some Photoshopping On The Truck

thunder550

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the last one. Add some of the new 08 "SILVERADO" badging and I think it will really stand out.

:withstupid:

I like that idea if you decide you want alittle something on the it once the badges are removed.

Also, good job with the photoshop!! :thumbs:

IMO...its a Z71, why lower it? that is a truck to be lifted and put on a set of 33 inch BFG AT's.

It's a 7 year old truck with 157,000 miles that has seen plenty of offroad days and has had a small lift (1.5-2 inches) and 33' tires for most of it's life. My preferences have changed, and I'm ready to do something different with it. I have too much money into the engine and drivetrain to start over with a new truck. It is what it is, and I'm past the point where I care that my Z71 won't be going offroad anymore. Z71 isn't anything other than shocks (which have been replaced with aftermarket ones anyway), lift blocks, stickers, and a skid plate package anyway. What difference does any of that make on which way I go with it?

Edited by thunder550 (see edit history)

like i said dude just my opinion, opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one.

Yeah I'm sorry I got a little heated....long day and lots of time defending my choices to other people who want to argue with me about what I'm doing. Did not mean to snap back at you. :cheers:

Got a little work done tonight....lift blocks and add-a-leaf removed, torsion bars decranked as far as they'll go. I have aftermarket keys in there, so once I get the unloading tool for the keys I can put the stockers back in, and I think it'll drop a little more in the front.

Before

IMG_1434.jpg

After

IMG_1440.jpg

i love the debadged look put in body colored door handles and your rocking

What he said ^ but if your going to leave the chrome bumpers on I think I'd go with chrome wheels and  handles.

Photoshop that and see if it trips your trigger :)