Need Some Info About Eagle Alloy 026 Wheels

SSThunder

OK. My wheels are less than a year old and seem to have some spotting issues where the chrome looks to be popping up. Not sure why this is happening. I only clean the wheels with soap and water. I've been searching the web for return policy but have yet to find anything. I'll probably call the shop I got the wheels from tomorrow. Anybody got any info on the company about returns?

I have been having the same issue with my Eagle alloy 109's around the inner part of the lip(only had them since Oct 07) and have been trying to contact them but have been getting shuffled around on the phone, good luck and if you find anything out definately post it up.

I have been having the same issue with my Eagle alloy 109's around the inner part of the lip(only had them since Oct 07) and have been trying to contact them but have been getting shuffled around on the phone, good luck and if you find anything out definately post it up.

do you have a phone number for them? I haven't been able to find any contact info for the company. I sent an email to the shop that sold me the rims and I'm hoping they can help me out. I got mine around June of 2007.

OK. My wheels are less than a year old and seem to have some spotting issues where the chrome looks to be popping up. Not sure why this is happening. I only clean the wheels with soap and water. I've been searching the web for return policy but have yet to find anything. I'll probably call the shop I got the wheels from tomorrow. Anybody got any info on the company about returns?

what did i tell you before when you were looking to buy those wheels??? all i'm going to say now is, I TOLD YOU SO!

edit: after some digging, i found the thread where i told you about eagle alloys and my response about their customer service.. here.

Edited by xlr82sxs (see edit history)

here are some distributors close to you...call them

Memphis #100

2812 Barris Road

Memphis, TN 38132

Phone : 901-346-5510

Fax : 901-346-5646

Nashville #165

1310 Vashti Street

Nashville, tn 37207

Phone : 615-262-2552

Fax : 615-262-7950

Thanks Danny. I'll give them a call. :cheers:

UPDATE: Shop i got the wheels from is going to try and help me out. somebody please tell me what "pitting" is. I don't think this is what's wromg with mine. What causes "pitting"?

is can be caused by salt, rocks, sand during high speed driving (freeway, windy areas, snow (salt)

is can be caused by salt, rocks, sand during high speed driving (freeway, windy areas, snow (salt)

Great. that's probably what is happening to my wheels. :banghead: We've had more snow than usually this year so more salt on the raods and the truck. I'll post pics when I get them. Pitting is not covered under warranty so I might be SOL.

From what I've read "pitting" is small holes in the metal. My rims have raised spots and the chrome is coming off these areas. So hopefully my problem will be covered under the warranty and I'll get some new wheels.