All Alaska Ss Post Pic Here

Do Alaska's SS's look different than the other states? :jester:

YES... Yes they Do...

Usually much dirtier then standerd issue SSS. Also contain many more rock chips! :(

~Danny

Imagine, if you will, a pile of dirt with a windhield pitted so badly you can hardly see out of it when the sun is out. That's what it looks like now.

Otherwise, it normally looks like this; completely different than all L48 SS's. :jester:

141.JPG

Fairchild Ave, eh?

it might be its near the education center on base...... i keep my bike at friends house :) i was helpin him move outa the base... oh and i decided to get a XD 45 from sportsman its 530 and comes with some neat accesories....

i hope that SS in the dirty did not scratch the paint

um i hope it didnt i only did it lightly while helpin my buddy move lol :jester:

I love my XD45. you shoulda got it on base. i got mine for $500 there. did come with all the holsters and speed loader and what not. I just got a Blackhawk CQC Serpa level 2. the gun bug bit me again, so i think all further modding on the truck is on hold for now.... speaking of truck mods.... looks like i need a new Motorized cut out. the motor busted off on mine. i think it was from when i curb hopped to avoid an accident. :banghead:

hey 10zin, were you at burger king around 10pm. the one on the strip?

hey 10zin, were you at burger king around 10pm. the one on the strip?

no sorry i was gona go but my roomate bailed out :( ima go ride the strip 2moro ima go get me da gun 2moro 2 and c if i can get some rounds shot at rabit.... :) and on base they dont have the allblack they got the silver/black for 560....

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)