Perfect Woman

She has season tickets to the Cowboys! Mr P said everything I have been thinking and then some THANKS..I wasn't looking for a wife or even a girlfriend but just knowing her is the coolest thing. I was married once and it was a crappy deal so I figured it would be the same regardless of who it was, but this is different. I get a big dumb grin when she calls for no apparent reason. I guess this time its better because it wasn't a bar hookup that evolved into something else so.. I'm gonna ask her out and see. thanks all

********UPDATE***********

Thanks for everyone's advice and input, this has turned out to be one of the best days of my life, and it's been confirmed by the SS Gods. Within the last hour I grew a pair and told her how I felt and I GOT A BRAND NEW GIRLFRIEND! To seal the deal as I was talking to her my baby sister drove up in her NEW BLACK 03 SS straight from the dealer to the house, talk about a sign from above!

...I grew a pair and told her how I felt and I GOT A BRAND NEW GIRLFRIEND! ...

:lol: Atta-boy - YES SCORE on the SEASON TICKETS!!! :jester: Very happy for you :thumbs: Yeah you got it right, bad relationships are crappy, just remember that because you are now a little different and she is an entirely different woman than your ex-wife the relationship you are now beginning will be totally different, because the people involved are different; stay open to that, you may change a little for the better in all this. Make sure you're at the next GTG so I can treat you :cheers:

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

No-one is born knowing how to cook. Just hint things like "I love nothing more than my lady making me some home-cooked food bc it's made with love" or something like that....She'll get the clue and learn

ES :flag:

Well, it all depends - Is she a redhead? :jester:

Mr. P. :)

lol steve imo the cant cook con is enough to look somewhere else but seriously i would make 100% sure she is over her loss first before you get in too deep

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)