Perfect Woman

So here's the thing, I've met this girl and she is beyond awesome, she's into me and seems perfect is this possible? I;ve made a list and just need some input to see if I am missing anything, chime in and let me know what u guys would do.

1. Gorgeous

2. Sweet

3. Hates to shop

4. Hasn't figured out she's gorgeous, very humble

5. Single

6. Never Married/no kids

7.oh yeah wealthy

8. great career

9. she's an only child

10 Intelligent

Cons

1. Can't cook

that's it am I missing something or did I find the one? Not used to this kind of girl, actually never seen one. Dreamt all my life about finding her but now I am confused as hell. Her ex fiance died in a car accident last year so our friendship is taking a turn to something bigger it seems, should I go at it balls to the wall or be reserved? She has a crazy side but no crazier than me what else am I missing?

Well, I hope your screen name isn't true in this case. She sounds like a winner. Only time will tell, however. You never know for sure until you live with somebody day in and day out, how well you can really get along. Good luck!

OK wanted to make sure this was a serious question and not a joke. Serious answer = IMO a real man can take care of himself, so whether she can cook or not is definitely a non-priority to me. Are you just looking for an excuse not to approach this person?

Mr. P.

OK wanted to make sure this was a serious question and not a joke. Serious answer = IMO a real man can take care of himself, so whether she can cook or not is definitely a non-priority to me. Are you just looking for an excuse not to approach this person?

Mr. P.

:withstupid: no one is perfect and if thats the only complaint then i'd say she is a keeper.

Mr. P.

Just making sure I was thinking with the right head, getting some input from people outside my normal circle, lately everyone has had a set up for me and I kinda been blowing it off not really trying to get into anything and this girl has blindsided me. Just looking for a reality check

Just making sure I was thinking with the right head, getting some input from people outside my normal circle, lately everyone has had a set up for me and I kinda been blowing it off not really trying to get into anything and this girl has blindsided me. Just looking for a reality check

AFA what to expect from any woman, she's not your cook, or your mom, or your maid - you're not looking for an employee or caretaker. Or are you?! LOL At this point you're thinking waaayyy too far down the road!

AFA having found "the one" there is a big difference between loving a woman (i.e. enjoying a fulfulling relationship) and making a future with a woman (i.e. engagement and marriage); one of the single biggest pieces of terrible advise I was ever told, and followed, was by my father when he said '...all women are just alike...' and this is patentedly wrong - the end of that story was I married a woman I was truly smitten with but never even considered the thought that there was no possible way we could make a life together work until after we'd been married 7+ years. This happened because I held her in my mind as "the one" in addition to what my father said in living with any woman was pretty much like living with any other (no one is better/worse than the other according to him); it was only after the wheels had come off the car in that marriage that I realized how wrong this thinking was.

So where I am going is this - it's too soon to think about whether she can cook or not! Take it slower, get to building and enjoying the relationship first, rather than trying to scope-out what she can or cannot do for you. THEN after a while when you've become satisfied you've come to accept everything about her both good and bad only then can you decide who's going to do the cooking and dishes and laundry! All I'm saying is keep an open mind still.

And I believe in chemistry, it's critical; and it sounds like you have the beginnings of that. I think this way because there will eventually be misunderstandings and disagreements and fights and there has to be an underlying 'animal attraction' that brings the two of you back to each other to come to your senses and work crap out (provided the two of you work to keep these situations from spiraling too far out of control). Also, and this is more important IMO, you need to have a genuinely honest impassioned enthusiasm that she is 'your kind of woman' because when that shows to her and your buddies and her friends and the inlaws then it will come back to you 2-fold at least. Besides, being in love is a lot of fun. In your case as you describe it, you've known this person for a long while now so I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that your being 'blindsided' is more than just simple physical attraction, she's probably attractive to you for a lot of other reasons as well so you're a lot more open to being hooked to her than other women you meet. Which is good.

In my experience one of the hardest things I've found in my life is having truly good people/relationships, and if there is this opportunity in front of you to do so I would at least take a look into it. So quit the wife shopping, enjoy the moment, and give the poor girl a chance. :D

Mr. P.

Also a tid bit, to what Mr. P said and others.. you said she was going to get married (as in the sense her fiance died in an accident) so not knowing you personally, but if you haven't thought about it then you should.. you have to be comfortable with her grief for this man (as I'm quite sure she has still) and not become jealous or envious or try to base yourself to try and be like him. Anyways