Wanted: 05-06 Hd Hood And Grill

Looking for a 05-06 Hood and Grill upgrade kit for my SS. Looking for the "HD" hoods that that have a larger "hump" in the middle. Thanks

i think a buddy of mine has a black 06 ss grille new laying in his garage i ask him and let you know...

I was looking into that mod also. The newer style came in o6 right? Also, does it have a different grill too?

I already got the hood but didn't know about the grill...can somebody confirm?

I was looking into that mod also. The newer style came in o6 right? Also, does it have a different grill too?

I already got the hood but didn't know about the grill...can somebody confirm?

the grille is slightly different than 03-05 grille i think 05 grille with hd hood doesnt look good at all... i think my buddy might have a few grilles but all in black...

wow, thanks for the pix man, i would be pissed! so looks like 06 grill and hood it is! sorry to hear about the hood. :(

Good to see another hoosier, (although being from lafayette, your probably a boiler...lol)

on here!

06-07 Grille with the 03-05 hood.

this is what it looks like. :uhoh:

and the hood is completely closed in this pic.

currently waiting on my 06-07 hood to get here.

738115_621_full.jpg

Edited by BadSSChevy (see edit history)

wow, thanks for the pix man, i would be pissed! so looks like 06 grill and hood it is! sorry to hear about the hood. :(

Good to see another hoosier, (although being from lafayette, your probably a boiler...lol)

on here!

definetly not a boiler. not much into college sports. :thumbs:

Edited by TRILOGY (see edit history)

you can use an 06 hood with an 03-05 grille and in my opinion it actuall looks alright

could you plaese get a picture i would love to do that!!!! i really like the 06 hood but hate the grill i like the 03 style grill so much more....if you could pics would be great!