Vette..

RICE EATER

well i was over at my buddys shop lookin at new wheels.. and there was a guy cleanin his new silver vette at the car wash..i guess he was there for like 3 hours..lol anyways i walk out to my truck and i notice hes leavin also.. he pulls out right in front of me and jumps on it. so i try to get up next to him and as luck would have it he caught the next red light . light turns green we roll of.. i didnt wanna punch it and look like an ass if he didnt go..but i start to easy in to it and he stays right with me . we both hammer it before we get though the intersection :driving: haha and i but a car lenght on him right of the bat, then ended up beatin him by around 2 lengths total by right around 3rd gear ..i was very happy to say the least.. he made sure to get back up next to me right before he turned to give me a very suprized look but with a smile and a BIG thumbs up threw the teetops :thumbs:

Im just glad it wasnt a new zo6 :dunno: i think it might have been a diff story haha

Boost, the great equalizer. :lol:

Mr. P. :)

yes isnt it great..haha i just dont know how much im running my c2 boost gauge isnt workin for some reason as soon as i turn the key ( even just to acc) it sweeps and pegs out . i just picked up a silver faced manual autometer boost gauge im gonna go hook up in a min ..just pissed it doesnt match but i think they stoped making the c2

I took out a C5 hard top non Z06 on the freeway today. Ran him from 70 to about 110 and put a truck length on him...he was suprised for sure also. Cant wait to get a 2.9 pulley on.

hell ya two vettes fell to 2 diff SSS it was a good day for us. :cheers:

im running a 2.9 thinkin about going to a 2.8 but i havent desided yet im pretty happy with out its running now. other then it needs to be tuned still

well i was over at my buddys shop lookin at new wheels.. and there was a guy cleanin his new silver vette at the car wash..i guess he was there for like 3 hours..lol anyways i walk out to my truck and i notice hes leavin also.. he pulls out right in front of me and jumps on it. so i try to get up next to him and as luck would have it he caught the next red light . light turns green we roll of.. i didnt wanna punch it and look like an ass if he didnt go..but i start to easy in to it and he stays right with me . we both hammer it before we get though the intersection :driving: haha and i but a car lenght on him right of the bat, then ended up beatin him by around 2 lengths total by right around 3rd gear ..i was very happy to say the least.. he made sure to get back up next to me right before he turned to give me a very suprized look but with a smile and a BIG thumbs up threw the teetops :thumbs:

Im just glad it wasnt a new zo6 :dunno: i think it might have been a diff story haha

I took out a C5 hard top non Z06 on the freeway today. Ran him from 70 to about 110 and put a truck length on him...he was suprised for sure also. Cant wait to get a 2.9 pulley on.

It must feel great to kill a vette, not there yet but soon. Nice kills !!!!!!!

On the street these trucks are real nice. traction galore+nice gearing=at least a truck length.

I did it to a Z06 @ the track...he told me after the race "I read your plate" too bad he got traction and ran a low 12 :nono:

thanks guys... :cheers: except danny.. u smart ass haha

softie.. whats your mods? whatca kinda times do u run?

those posts with the links in them to random BS... those are spammers on the site...