Omg You Guys! You'll Never Believe This!

Wow thats pathetic, what a bunch of babies. :idiot: They can't just handle the fact that you hang with the cool guys/gals here, or the fact that we welcome everyone no matter what they drive. :uhoh:

It's okay Ashley, have a nice glass of iced tea. :P:jester:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's hilarious! I was talking with Mr. P. about it, and he said that a trailblazer is a girl's car and only real men drive trucks! :lol::lol::lol:

oh and for those of you who remember HaZe X...I have a feeling it was him who banned me, made that comment, and changed my avatar on the site because apparently he is a moderator of some sort on that site now. What the heck goes on in some peoples' heads these days? :confused:

:jester:

I think it's hilarious! I was talking with Mr. P. about it, and he said that a trailblazer is a girl's car and only real men drive trucks! :lol::lol::lol:

oh and for those of you who remember HaZe X...I have a feeling it was him who banned me, made that comment, and changed my avatar on the site because apparently he is a moderator of some sort on that site now. What the heck goes on in some peoples' heads these days? :confused:

:jester:

Speaking of John. He hasn't posted on this site in a while now, I wonder why... hmmmmm.

Ashley,

I have sent you a PM regarding the Owners site. I am going to look into this and will get it cleared up. You are more than welcome to come back if you would like. I will handle the matter with the mod in question.

MikeG

Wow, that is absolutely pathetic actually. I think its sad that SSS.com is even associated with TBSS.com to be honest....... :nonod::confused::nono:

And it is nothing against TBSS's at all, hey at the end of the day its still a :chevy: and they are very deserving of the SS badge for sure . I have lurked over on TBSS.com a few times and to be honest, it seems pretty cut-throat over there. Not welcoming like SSS.com is. Heck, even a few TBSS owners are more active over here.

I don't care if my truck is slower, less deserving of the SS badge, or whatever other excuse you can come up with, grow up TBSS.com Mod :dupe:

Loyal SSS.com member since 2003,

Teddy

Yes i run the site. Sortin thru all this today. I talked to ashley (think thats her name) and told her ill take care of this and she can post. I dont care if people post here, tbss.com or trailvoy.

Sometimes things get blown way out there without hearing both sides. Kinda hard to take care of everything as myself and mike are trying to do. 175k posts in 7 months over 2200 members and we have like 500-600 posts a day. Can be crazy sometimes.

btw guys shes talking about www.tbssowners.com dont let one persons actions speak for the rest of us also please.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

Is it possible that somebody cracked Ashley's password over there, and posted a bunch of stuff that was "inappropriate"? That sort of stuff does go on these days. I find it hard to believe that a moderator or administrator would ban someone for no reason. :nonod:

That's messed up. Sounds like someone may have a personal vendetta against you for some reason. I'm an admin on another site, and when you're in that position you have to be objective. You can't let personal feelings about a member get in the way of running the site. You can't just ban someone because you don't like them.

I thought that was one of the founding principals. You are able to say what you want without getting banned. You have a problem with a vendor, tell everyone what happened without the threat of getting retalliated on. Sounds like someone is about to LOSE THEIR MOD STATUS