Omg You Guys! You'll Never Believe This!

I think it's hilarious! I was talking with Mr. P. about it, and he said that a trailblazer is a girl's car and only real men drive trucks! :lol::lol::lol: ...

Oh come on Steve! :jester:

:lol: yeah you missed what I had to say about total punk-assed pussified Mustang owners.

It must be for associating with us unsavory types over here :jester: ...
Nope, just ONE of us unsavory types over here (me).

...I have sent you a PM regarding the Owners site...
Mike be aware that this is a personality issue not a 'procedural' issue; there are personal frictions involved.

Wow, that is absolutely pathetic actually. I think its sad that SSS.com is even associated with TBSS.com to be honest...
Wrong website - this did not happen at tbss.com, but rather tbssowners.com (a site totally separate and unrelated to Silikahn Publishing). But your sentiment is right, it is sites like that which give real Chevy enthusiasts a bad name and for this reason I think that all of us ought to care about sites with these policies because they work to hurt the hobby and lifestyle rather than help it forward - it is apparent from their actions these specific moderators and site owners only consider their own petty interests and agendas.

...You are able to say what you want without getting banned...
Nope Big O the Internet was never a public project (even though it's often called 'the public Internet'!), it has been built over the last 15+ years completely by private companies and interests and as such there is no "democracy" on the Internet. People argue the emergence of "open source" and "total global democracy of humanity" finally coming to existence now on the Internet but IMO that cannot be possible because it is a collection of private networks and sites, and those privateers are totally free to do whatever they wish - including acting like, catering to, and caving in to total asses (as in this case). In fact I submit that the Internet is instead the highest embodiment of freedom and free enterprise, and that these ideals are reinforcing more and more to be completely counter to the ideals of true democracy, and we may eventually find democracy cannot exist in a free market environment (there Big O that deep thought of the day was just for you LOL).

That's messed up. Sounds like someone may have a personal vendetta against you for some reason... You can't just ban someone because you don't like them.
:withstupid: Yup your spidey-sense is right on this one, the situation is that Ashley is victim of a character assasination campaign prosecuted by a NJ local who feels personally insulted in the fact that she has chosen to direct her romantic interests in a relationship with me, and from all outside appearance to me looks like that person has used their member relationship to poison/prejudice the attitude of the admin(s) at tbssowners.com.

Ashley so sorry that you have to put up with this crap because of me. But I'm worth it. :P

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup your spidey-sense is right on this one, the situation is that Ashley is victim of a character assasination campaign prosecuted by a NJ local who feels personally insulted in the fact that she has chosen to direct her romantic interests in a relationship with me, and from all outside appearance to me looks like that person has used their member relationship to poison/prejudice the attitude of the admin(s) at tbssowners.com.Ashley so sorry that you have to put up with this crap because of me.

Steve, does this person( I know who it is and so does everyone else)need a little persuasion in person by any chance? I think there are several of us up here(myself included) who would have no problem ending this :icon_bs: in person and clearing Ashley's name......we have all seen what this person has done to her in the past, and it's infuriating.......

:smash::fume:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Steve, does this person( I know who it is and so does everyone else)need a little persuasion in person by any chance? I think there are several of us up here(myself included) who would have no problem ending this :icon_bs: in person and clearing Ashley's name......we have all seen what this person has done to her in the past, and it's infuriating.......

:pop:

:lol: Dude they're not worth the effort; no need for action here. No need to go volunteering to put your nose into the situation. Besides, one thing I took from my trips to the northeast is that it's not big like Texas, the northeast is TINY and trust me you'll run into him sooner or later, it just can't be avoided. Just leave him to spin his wheels, cause he's going nowhere and is not a threat to anyone but himself.

Life lesson - you are who you associate with. So be a better man, choose to associate with better people and avoid him. In considering confronting this person, even for noble reasons, you have to accept that you are also choosing to associate with them. Just leave him be, with the interconnectedness we share as a hobby it won't be too long until the only other persons that will have anything to do with him are the other like-minded jerks - and IMO they're welcome to him.

To me what is important here is how the policies and behavior on some of these trailblazer sites is hurting our hobby.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

I'm down. The POS lives less than 10 minutes from my house so I would have no problem finding him. Or you could probably just smell his disgusting body odor miles away and folow that trail to his front door.

:lol: Dude they're not worth the effort; no need for action here. No need to go volunteering to put your nose into the situation. Besides, one thing I took from my trips to the northeast is that it's not big like Texas, the northeast is TINY and trust me you'll run into him sooner or later, it just can't be avoided. Just leave him to spin his wheels, cause he's going nowhere and is not a threat to anyone but himself.

Life lesson - you are who you associate with. So be a better man, choose to associate with better people and avoid him. Just leave him be, with the interconnectedness we share as a hobby it won't be too long until the only other persons that will have anything to do with him are like-minded jerks - and IMO they're welcome to him.

To me what is important here is how the policies and behavior on some of these trailblazer sites is hurting our hobby.

Mr. P.

I'm down. The POS lives less than 10 minutes from my house so I would have no problem finding him. Or you could probably just smell his disgusting body odor miles away and folow that trail to his front door.

Steve is right, he's not worth the trouble. People lash out like you know who did because of their own insecurities and attitudes. He'll get his.......Kharma will show through. :nonod:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Steve is right, he's not worth the trouble. People lash out like you know who did because of their own insecurities and attitudes. He'll get his.......Kharma will show through. :nonod:

Yea your rite and besides kharma can be a real bitch when it comes back and hits you in the face.

I thought that was one of the founding principals. You are able to say what you want without getting banned. You have a problem with a vendor, tell everyone what happened without the threat of getting retalliated on. Sounds like someone is about to LOSE THEIR MOD STATUS

STILL LIke that. We banned 1 person for racial shit that was uncalled for. And people still talk shit to vendors and since I pay out of my pocket for the site without vendors money at all its going to stay like that.

Wrong website - this did not happen at tbss.com, but rather tbssowners.com (a site totally separate and unrelated to Silikahn Publishing). But your sentiment is right, it is sites like that which give real Chevy enthusiasts a bad name and for this reason I think that all of us ought to care about sites with these policies because they work to hurt the hobby and lifestyle rather than help it forward - it is apparent from their actions these specific moderators and site owners only consider their own petty interests and agendas.

Mr. P. :)

What are you talkin about?? I dont care about the site??? This site has done more info/posts in 7 months than tbss.com in 2 years. There is a reason its the number 1 tbss site around. If the site was bad like you think and no one cared about it then there wouldnt be 175k posts in 7 monhts on it. One mod makes a mistake doesnt mean end of the world.

BTW you said site owners consider their own agendas yah sure.

I pay out of my pocket for the site

I do not take any vendors money to support my site

I worked with belltech/djm for special deals for us

Im working with factory reproductions to bring us 22x9 wheels

I have my number listed 24/7 to help guys on the suspension setup.

humm i wonder if it sounds like I have petty interests??

also i talked to ashley yesterday on IM and she was pissed. I put her back on the board and that was that.

We have 500-600 posts a day and I try to do what I can.

This site i think you guys get more but you guys have much more help here.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

Ok everyone chill...geeze...I believe we have met Norcal didnt we? Didnt you come to DFW in sept and hang out at kellers with a bunch of us? I thought you were a pretty cool guy. I dont think anyone is attacking you in general but mainly 1 particular member that apparantly has a hard on for Ashley. I cant speak for your site but IMO on all the other forums SSS.com is the only one that seams to eliminate the drama that you see every where else and thats why when we see stuff like this we dont understand how it can happen.

Ok everyone chill...geeze...I believe we have met Norcal didnt we? Didnt you come to DFW in sept and hang out at kellers with a bunch of us? I thought you were a pretty cool guy. I dont think anyone is attacking you in general but mainly 1 particular member that apparantly has a hard on for Ashley. I cant speak for your site but IMO on all the other forums SSS.com is the only one that seams to eliminate the drama that you see every where else and thats why when we see stuff like this we dont understand how it can happen.

ya that was me. lol I came out to texas and tried to hustle the guy to a 500 dollar street race with pedro man just like I do here. anyone whose talked to me knows I'd take the shirt off my back to help these guys out.

yah drama happens at all sites but don't know its been resolved and she can post so don't know what else I can frommy end