Any Guys (or Girls) Ever Try To Date Your Best Friend

TheGunny

Just tell her how you feel bro. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen just put it out on the table it just may work out!

I use to have a best friend that was a girl she ended up liking one of my friends they started going out my friend became a a-hole so i disliked him. Then it became a whole mess between all of us lots of freakin drama! Me and my "Best Friend" we were friends for like 9 years and well we don't talk anymore.

So either way your best friendship may get all messed up if you tell her or not. She'll find a guy you'll get pissed and its all over.

so if you tell her your feelings now, if it doesn't work out you guys will still be friends because she'll understand. You won't get jealious over her bf. It will work out for the best!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dated a girl that i used to be really good friends with, the only thing that kind of sux, is that there is no honeymoon period. u already know each other really well, so the relationship just gets serious really fast, which isnt always a bad thing, but just something u should be aware of.

Whats with you guys? Nothing wrong with having a friend with benefit's !! I've done this in the past and it went well..We are not good good friends anymore but sh*t happens. LOL... You meet new people do new things...chalk it up as experience!! Hely look if you into her then you have to let her know for you Doggie!!! It's eating you up...Get it off your chest... You have a 50/50 shot this will work...

What if she feels the same way and doesnt act on it? Nxt thing you know your being invited to a wedding!!! HERS!!!!

You have to be clever about it though...

I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight. LOL....You should tell her!!!

well... after talkin to some mutual friends I was about 99% sure that she did not have the same feelings as me which was no suprise to me. And so with that I decided that I really need to get over her and I figured the best way was to talk to her and put some space between us, I can't seem to get over her when she and I are so close... I talked to her and she said she already knew that I liked her and she understood that I needed some space, she was really cool about it i suppose. I'm semi bothered by the fact that she has known how much I like her and continued to act the same and semi lead me on, I think it's the whole " I don't like you, but I like you liking me"... So i know that by putting some distance and taking a step back will be good for me in the long run, but in the meantime i feel like crap and like a just lost my best friend. I know I've just got to stay strong though and keep some space for a while and give it to God. Thanks for all the help and support guys...

Sorry to hear that but i'm glad your getting it figured out...who knows if she has that attitude when you find someone else and she sees how happy you are she may realize what she lost????

:withstupid: hey Joe atleast now u dont have that wieghing on ur chest anymore... hope u the best tho :thumbs:

hey just thro more parties at UR pad and maybe someone can help u get over it :D

-Rob

... it's the whole " I don't like you, but I like you liking me"...

Yeah I get that from my truck every now and then :jester:

Sorry man, sucks when things don't work out like you hope. As Pimp SS says, that shit'll buff out!

Mr. P. :)

Jesus, why doesn't everyone just change their screen name to DR DREW! :jester:

You could still just get her drunk and try to sleep with her. :D

Sorry bro, at least you know now, it will make it easier to move on.

Dude it's hard to make it work anyhow, I dated one of my friends I knew since Jr high for 6 months recently and after knowing her 15 years it still went south. She wanted to get hitched after dating just that short a time and since I bought everything for valentines EXCEPT the ring she decided to step out, sucks to lose a girlfriend but also a friend of 15 years over a disagreement. She justified saying we knew each other enough why wait LOL She got what she wanted though we aren't even 2 months down the road and she's already set a wedding date for oct 11 OF THIS YEAR oh well just my 2 cents

Dude it's hard to make it work anyhow, I dated one of my friends I knew since Jr high for 6 months recently and after knowing her 15 years it still went south. She wanted to get hitched after dating just that short a time and since I bought everything for valentines EXCEPT the ring she decided to step out, sucks to lose a girlfriend but also a friend of 15 years over a disagreement. She justified saying we knew each other enough why wait LOL She got what she wanted though we aren't even 2 months down the road and she's already set a wedding date for oct 11 OF THIS YEAR oh well just my 2 cents

Wow...reminds me of my ex. She wanted to get married and have a family...we would fight about it all the time because I can wait another few years. We broke up in December 2006, she was in another relationship by March 07, engaged in April 07, and married in Feb 08. Less than a year together and already hitched. All I can say is that I'm glad it wasn't me, lol.

Yeah I get that from my truck every now and then :jester:

Sorry man, sucks when things don't work out like you hope. As Pimp SS says, that shit'll buff out!

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid: to funny thats a good way to put it! ya sorry to hear it didnt work out but you never know maybe shelll come around to it one day and realize what shes missin out on :-\ hope everything works out for ya!