Anybody Have This Problem?

2quik4u

I guess this is a good problem to have, but i cant use my little cubby-holes located underneath my radio. Everytime i hammer on it, my stuff in the cubby-holes will fly out into the cup-holder console. Its becoming a distraction everytime it shifts into second. I would like to use the storage space, but i need some ideas what you guys have done to fill that area (GPS, DVD, back-up monitor, etc..) Show me some pics for ideas.

One more thing; How can i replace the little rubber drink grabbers in the cup-holders? Im missing a few.

I guess this is a good problem to have, but i cant use my little cubby-holes located underneath my radio. Everytime i hammer on it, my stuff in the cubby-holes will fly out into the cup-holder console. Its becoming a distraction everytime it shifts into second. I would like to use the storage space, but i need some ideas what you guys have done to fill that area (GPS, DVD, back-up monitor, etc..) Show me some pics for ideas.

One more thing; How can i replace the little rubber drink grabbers in the cup-holders? Im missing a few.

I haven't really used the space yet since purchased in Fed 08. I did put the garage door opener in the bottom one but it don't move it's wedged in there. So I guess I can say. No I haven't had that problem LOL :cheers:

Omg I have the same problem. I keep my cds, parking pass, some money in there, gum, once even a cigar and when I nail it it all flys back and finds its way in between my seats and into the back seats. All's I do now is, when I know I'm going to have nail it I just put my hand by them so all the stuff doesn't fly back lol.

I have the same exact problem when I go to the track. I have to take the stuff from top and bottom, usually camera, sunglasses, and missing money :) . On the bottom cubbyhole I have my nitrous switches there for easy reach and after wrapping them a couple of times with electrical tape it fits snug and looks good and I also have my iPod plugged into my interface behind the switches.