Silveradoss.com Shirts

anyone making or know where we can get silveradoss.com shirts. the show season and nice weather is on its way and it would be nice to represent! so any info would be greatly appreciated and im sure that i am not the only one with this question, thanks rob

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KJT13 - why dont you rub it in! :D

brad- yeah i know right. i have seen threads on here about getting shirts and orders for shirts but they are from years ago. it would be cool to have a silverado ss shirt but way cooler to have a silveradoss.com shirt! :thumbs:

Add me to the list if someone gets them made. I agree with slammedbowtie. I would like them better if they were silveradoss.com shirts. It would be awesome if you could get them with a red, blue, black, or silver SS on the back of the shirt. That way you could represent which one you have. :D I'm sure that would cost more but I would be willing to pay more for it. :cheers:

The previous thread with a photo of the polo shirts is located here. The embroidery on the gray shirt will probably be black so that it's more visible. I don't yet know if or how much the prices will vary from the last order as I'm currently trying to work that out with the supplier.

These shirts will not say SilveradoSS.com, just Silverado SS.

I'll post and start taking orders when I have the pricing worked out.

Stewart