Silveradoss.com Shirts

i wear mine almost once a week... :D

Hmmmmm ... Lets see ....

I got 2 of the Cartoon SS shirts ... 1 Spare

I got 2 of the First run SS shirts ... 1 Spare

And I got one of Stewarts SS Polo's ... That is one nice quality Shirt for the Money!!!!!! :thumbs:

(Wore it to the Lebanon Valley Drags)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

Now that the decals are back, the Calendars are shipped- Tees are next on the line of things we're going to get made up for all. But.. if you can't wait.. Stewart's shirts are kick ass. :cheers:

Tees are next on the line of things we're going to get made up for all.

I remember when I first joined ... there was a poll going around, and people put up different options that they created. I still like that huge SS on the back, and a small SS on the front, with the American Flag flowing through it. (haven't been able to find that thread though) ....

So ... I am still liking that Idea ... since we have already done a cartoon one, lets try a different style.

Found it ... T-Shirt Thread ... but all the pics are now gone ... (Being almost 4 years old)

Or Link 2

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I want fitted hats, in the black, blue, and red colors with big SS on the front with silverado underneath or accross the back...kick a$$. Thats what we need...none of this stretchy fitted crap either. I'll find a hat shop and get the orders done if someone can design it. Even if the hats are $20/piece.

I want fitted hats, in the black, blue, and red colors with big SS on the front with silverado underneath or accross the back...kick a$$. Thats what we need...none of this stretchy fitted crap either. I'll find a hat shop and get the orders done if someone can design it. Even if the hats are $20/piece.

I'd take one. My flexfit one shrank. :(

Put me down for a fitted hat as well as a shirt or two. I found a site that you can upload images for tshirts but don't have any cool pics like the red SS with the lightning in the link a few post up. If you guys have some pics would you mind sending some to me or linking them in a pm or something? I would rather something with a red SS since mine is red but any SS stuff will do. I googled and yahooed SS silverado under pictures but got didn't get anything cool. Thanks... :cheers:

I want two, one for me and one for my wife!! anyone making these?

ask and you shall receive...front0408080911.jpgback0408080913.jpg
count me in.