Ss Vs Toyota 4-runner V6 W/sc

CenWaSS

Just curious what yall think...A guy I know has a Toyota 4-Runner V6 with a SC, he's been talking a little smack about being able to smoke the SS. Im sure we'll race soon enough, how do you think it will turn out?

but the yota is a SC v6... you cant compare that with the 5.4 that the lightning has, besides the lightning is only scary b/c it's a combo of Reg cab Short bed and the SC 5.4, the 4 runner is pretty heavy.. IMO you'll walk all over him

but the yota is a SC v6... you cant compare that with the 5.4 that the lightning has, besides the lightning is only scary b/c it's a combo of Reg cab Short bed and the SC 5.4, the 4 runner is pretty heavy.. IMO you'll walk all over him

:withstupid:

ive been in both, a lightning and a charged 4runner and i can tell you that the 4runner is a sea donkey compared to the lightning. you should walk him from a dig and you should still have enough to take his ass from a 30 pull imo. :chevy:

yeah man u should walk him from the dig specially being an AWD. i've raced three of those x-runners??, anyways two of them were S/C'ed and i got all of them before shift-kit, tune, and one before the LT's....

try to get it on video.

-Rob

Sounds good, I dont think I have anything to worry about, we'll see. The guy actually knows a little about racing (cool dude)...has a late 90's stang that runs low 11's (last I knew, maybe faster now?) and a 04 Cobra. Oh well Im not scared...I'll race the stangs too - bring em on! :chevy: