Z0 6 Six Piston Brake Upgrade

detjoe

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paypal sent!!! I tried emailing you but it says your mail box is full...just wondering if there is a tracking number for the brakets thanks....cant wait to get these brakes on. :D

Aaron

gonna be a bit of a wait, I think they are at the anodizer or something. I ordered mine a few weeks ago, but I am patient so its no biggie to me. :D

Ok folks, listen up. Materials prices have gone up, and machine time has gone up so i hate to do it, but im going to have to raise the price on the brackets one last time. but first, im going to offer a group purchase for 10 people, at the current pricing. After these 10 orders, the prices will increase to:

$175 shipped for two front or rear.

$250 shipped for a full set.

im really sorry to have to do this, but in order to continue making these things, i have to make the prices realistic.

1. Aaron ([email protected]) Full Set, Paid.

this GP will run concurrent with one on GMfullsize, so as soon as i have 10 orders, between the two boards, the GP will end.

paypal is [email protected]

thanks!

I would like a ste let me know how to get you the money

Shane

Brackets were the same one's jyd sell's,calipers reqiured some minor clearancing over brow,Bracket hardware supplied needed some changing.

While I was laid up for my knee surgury i researched all the companies providing rotors and sorted thru the measurements and found some that will fit our trucks,the first set i put on my truck required more fabing than initially planned but are complete and stop FAST!,I am working with a manufacturer that produces a 1-piece front rotor that matches the baer cross drilled and slotted rears.Once i recieve that one and test fit they will be for sale.

for those concerned about weight,the powerslot 14"fronts are not two piece,they are simulated and weight the same as the 15" i have ordered.