Z0 6 Six Piston Brake Upgrade

detjoe

Hey just got my lines pads and calipers...woo hoo just waiting on my rotors and brakets....I just thought i would mention that anyone who is in question of these brakes...they are PBR brakes which use to make the 6 piston calipors for bear brakes. PBR brakes is an autralian company and they make many racing calipers. So these brakes should stop are pigs like a mofo.

anyword on the brakets...for those who got an email maybe could chime in...thanks

Aaron

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just got my lines pads and calipers...woo hoo just waiting on my rotors and brakets....I just thought i would mention that anyone who is in question of these brakes...they are PBR brakes which use to make the 6 piston calipors for bear brakes. PBR brakes is an autralian company and they make many racing calipers. So these brakes should stop are pigs like a mofo.

anyword on the brakets...for those who got an email maybe could chime in...thanks

Aaron

i should have them baqck from anodizing this week. sorry its taking so long.

Aaron

Where did you find the Calipers. Im having a hard time finding any except E-bay and they want a fortune for them?????

Aaron

They do make some for baer but no 6 piston calipers, ALCON made the 6 piston calipers for baer before they came out with their own mono block 6 piston caliper