907 Alaska

lol i know how to pernounce it hey u comin down riddler or u still a no show....?? :) .... well i went around town 1 ss at a time and some tbss handed out some sweet flyers that i made in like 1 minute...... lol also i went by the coffee shop talked to that chick...... ak04ss u didnt tell me she was hot (ss i mean)!! that chick wasnt bad either who am i kiddin she was good lookin :) man i dont know how she pays for that SS that coffee shop cant be the only source of income.... well anyways gave her a flyer and told her what we were doin and she was like whats a meet and i told her what a meet was lol...... but to finish this story she said maybe said she might be busy...... so im hopin she comes cuz that :chevy: ss is SWEET and the gurl is a added bonus!!! :cheers: so if i calculated it right we might have close to 8-10 ss's

I am a No show, thats over 700mi round trip for me! :nopity:

but... in about 3 week's I am planning on running my truck in Palmer :cheers:

Also, Coffe Girls make Bank! My Woman was a coffe girl for a few years. She worked the morning shift and she averaged her pay in tips, to $17.00hr, and that's TAX Free! So she needed a job that she made at least $20 an hour to replace it.

BTW, she was in anchorage all week, she jus left Friday.

Also, 10zin, I t sounds like that chick aint comming, U gotta Realize, she gets hit on all day. So she prolly thought thats what u were doin.

"Might be Busy" that means she is gonna try to be busy so she has an excuse to tell U next time u come by, LOL

Bitch's anyway :mad:

:jester: ~Danny

I am a No show, thats over 700mi round trip for me! :nopity:

but... in about 3 week's I am planning on running my truck in Palmer :cheers:

Also, Coffe Girls make Bank! My Woman was a coffe girl for a few years. She worked the morning shift and she averaged her pay in tips, to $17.00hr, and that's TAX Free! So she needed a job that she made at least $20 an hour to replace it.

BTW, she was in anchorage all week, she jus left Friday.

Also, 10zin, I t sounds like that chick aint comming, U gotta Realize, she gets hit on all day. So she prolly thought thats what u were doin.

"Might be Busy" that means she is gonna try to be busy so she has an excuse to tell U next time u come by, LOL

Bitch's anyway :mad:

:jester: ~Danny

yep what he said. i'm down for tomorrow. Just hit me up before ya head over there.

nah i meant sunday afternoon hit me up before ya head over to gallos..

alright fellas, do me a favor and go read my rant http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry509427

:mad:

So imma drive the truck to gallos but i aint cruisin around anywhere else. Imma garage the truck until i get the new shocks.. anyone wanna help with the install? haha

nah i meant sunday afternoon hit me up before ya head over to gallos..

alright fellas, do me a favor and go read my rant http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry509427

:mad:

So imma drive the truck to gallos but i aint cruisin around anywhere else. Imma garage the truck until i get the new shocks.. anyone wanna help with the install? haha

hm..... u wrote a book in the other topic... lol its funny i havnt been pulled over for havin no front plate :confused: .............. and ive been ridin the strip almost every weekend............. but Knock on wood that i dont get pulled ova.... but yea im down 2 help if u need it im off work till i leave outa alaska so whenever just let me know.... i do got some appointments i gota go to but ill def help u out + itll show me what not to do :jester: ill hit u up when i go 2 gallos............. :cheers: hopefully it just aint u and me there :( oh ill bring the flyers i made lol

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

yeah it was nice meetin ya'll. Maybe next time we'll have more people, n actually get to take pix of the trucks haha

i knew i 4got to do something @ the meet.. ur rims/ur drop is awesome now get that shock fixed :)..... lol oh on the way home i raced a dodge(the one in the taco bell parkin lot) let me just say he was lookin @ my bumper 4 a while :jester: hey i 4got to ask where did u get ur hid from??? after seein all u guys with them really made me wana get some!!! oh i went on akms.com and one of the person i gave the flyer to posted up a topic about the meet lol and i think most of the ppl didnt show up was cuz of the ufc fight......

thanks bro, i'm on it haha. I got it online from this company called xenon-vision. They retail for $250 but i can get em for $150 cuz i've bought so much. They're really consistent and i've had mine for a while now... Fast said he got 3 kits for $240, i dont know about the brand or quality of the kit though. If you end up buying it on ebay or something, make sure its a good kit rather than a crappy cheap chinese kit.

Oh and yeah i just saw that topic. the fight was saturday night and he thought the meet was on saturday also.. I still wanna find out if we're talking about the same guy though haha

i need some fast wana sell me a kit? and help me install it if u do wana sell me one..... iv never messed with it b4 should be ez but a lil help never hurt noone :).... if so how much...... tnx man

and yea it was the same person i gave him the flyer on friday night @ the strip... didnt no he was a dodge guy lol but hes got a TBSS now so i guess hes cool.... he rides with a lightning its his buds....... but yea let me know bout them hids

Check out http://www.xenon-vision.com/gallery.html and lemme know what K you like and i can have it here prolly by the end of the week. But i actually have a 6000K kit that i was gonna install in my moms tblazer but that's not gonna be for a while so if ya want it lemme know. I get em for 150 a kit so you can have it at that. Lemme just tell you tho, 5000K is the purest white and brightest. 6000K is 2nd brightest with just a little hint of blue... 8000K is what I run and they are noticeably less bright than my previous 6000K. 10000K is a deep blue and it might look nice on some cars, but i've had em and they aren't bright at all, might as well stick to halogens... If ya gonna drive down through the states or drive a lot at night, i recommend the 5000K or 6000K. It's all up to you though n i'll help you install it.

kool man yea 6k will do........ they r new right???........ just let me know when u wana do it im off work all week ... but i got 2 appointments i gota do on wed and thursday around noonish other than that i got nothing.... and is this just for the lows? or lows and highs??? do i gota get another kit for the highs???

yeah its a new kit, i just opened it to make sure all the parts were there. Its only for the lows, never been installed or anything. If you want highs ya gotta get a 9005 bulb type kit. I can order that for ya if ya want too. I'm off tomorrow and thursday so just lemme know what works for you.