Fs: '06 Intimidator Ss

Diggs

I'm woried my feeler thread may not get the attention it deserves, so here is a For Sale thread for my truck.

The camera (and the camera operator) are not the best, so take these with a grain of salt. It's a beautiful truck. It's not perfect - I actually drive it to work most days that I can't take the Harley - but it's never been raced or abused.

Includes Diablo Predator tuner. Volant intake with the ram air tube to the brake duct. Weathertech bug shield and vent visors. Westin chrome bars (for looks, not for climbing in). Truxedo tonneau cover. Bedrug. B&B polished stainless cat-back. Overhead consoles. Cars Motorsports Intimidator SS floor mats. Door step guards. Polished Aluminum front bow-tie. Kenwood Excelon speakers (all except sub). I have used only Mobil 1 since I got the truck.

Almost forgot - windows are tinted 35 plus the factory tint. Also, I had a warped rotor so the front brake rotors and pads are new - less than 500 miles.

Plus, all the other stuff that comes with an Intimidator SS. And the sun roof. I have the Certificate of Authenticity and it has been custom framed. The truck is number 650 of 933.

Here is the part you have been waiting for - I will include a never been opened radio control Intimidator SS for the new owner.

Asking $25k OBO.

iss.jpg

iss1.jpg

iss2.jpg

iss3.jpg

iss4.jpg

iss5.jpg

iss6.jpg

iss7.jpg

iss8.jpg

iss9.jpg

iss10.jpg

iss11.jpg

iss12.jpg

iss13.jpg

iss14.jpg

Diggs

Edited by Diggs (see edit history)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do all 37 stickers come with it??

im joking...

if you really want to sell this for 25k, a little effort would go a LONG way...

remove all external non factory stickers and badging... ditch the mud flaps, the nerf bars... and have it professionally detailed... then shoot some pics at dusk, 5 minutes after the sun goes down.... you will be amazed at the results.

anyways this has been brought to you by...

1 Guy's Opinion!

Let's see...

Harley Davidson decal, University of Tennessee decal, Chevrolet Racing decal, USAF Retired decals, a 3 and an 8 (guess that can be updated to an 88) and an NRA decal.

I'll supply the razor blade if you don't want them...

Diggs

So, let's see. 2 guys that just had to point out what they didn't like, even tho' they must not know about PMs, 'cause if they did know, they wouldn't trash the truck publicly. One message of encouragement (thanks 616). No one even making any offers.

Oh well. I was just figuring someone on a Silverado SS board might be interested. I guess not.

I'm still looking for a buyer.

Diggs

No one has trashed your truck....we just stated something that would help you sell it faster thats all....

:withstupid:

Were just looking for your best interest. I agree with everyone else. Cleaning the truck up and getting rid of some of the personalization can go a long way. As well as good pictures with good lighting. It will make it "appear" much better then anyone else SSS. I remember when you first got your truck and everyone was happy bout it (for you) back then. Only opinion that has changed is that you dont want it anymore so dont get mad with constructive criticism.

Lighten up

Diggs you do have a sweet truck. Don't be offended by what everyone has said, they are just giving some friendly advice to help you out. If someone is going to spend $25k on your truck they will most likely want to see it at its best. G/L and free bump 4 ya!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not mad. Frustrated, yeah. And I don't want to sell it. I NEED to sell it because I'm tired of being in debt and have other things that are higher up the life priority ladder. It's unfortunate but reality.

As for my comments yesterday, I guess I was thinking from the "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything" school of thought. I was frustrated that no one had even made an offer (ridiculous or serious) and others were publicly telling what they thought was wrong, therefore making the truck appear lesser to possible buyers. I felt that if someone was making an offer, the condition could be a negotiating point. If not, they should stay out or send a PM. And, yes, it was washed when I took the pictures. I did say that the camera (and camera operator) were not the best.

I do remember when I got the truck and others were happy for me. They didn't post how they disliked what I had done to the truck. The folks that disliked it kept it to themselves. Why is a potential seller treated differently?

BTW, the truck is still for sale.

Diggs

We aren't trying to be mean...you said yourself you have had no offers..etc... we are just trying to help you sell it by offering some constructive critisism...everyone has different taste and its like a house..i mena paint it what ever colors or decorate it as you want its yours..but if you want to sell it you need to take away the personalization of the house because it may not appeal to buyers...which maybe the case here..hence no offers..Thats all and good luck.