Fs: '06 Intimidator Ss

Diggs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, why wouldnt you follow our advice... if it hasnt sold yet... spend a day on it... remove everything you put on it that is personal... stickers, extra badging... that is all stuff YOU like...

I am building a 80k+ show truck... MY way... do you think I would get anywhere near that if i were to sell it? I would make more by selling off the parts and then selling the truck. The same applies to stickers, mud flaps, etc...

if someone is looking on the web to spend 25k on a truck, they sure as hell would want it looking the BEST it could look... and with a little TLC you truck would look so much better...

and look... none of us, especially me, are bashing your truck... i am trying to tell you something several others would mention, to HELP you.

just because i was a smart ass and being funny, dont take it the wrong way... this site is a close knit community... we all try to be light hearted when helping someone out.

free bump!

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

what is the mileage on the truck?

and door dings?

deep scratches?

ever in a wreck?

Current mileage is just over 45k miles.

No door dings.

No deep scratches.

No wrecks. The passenger side of the bed was professionally repaired after someone did a parking lot hit and run on it. There are pictures somewhere on here, but that was a sad moment in my life and I have not done a search to show what happened. If I had not posted the incident when it happened, I dare anyone to look the truck over and point out the damaged area. It was very well done and GEICO made sure it was done right.

Diggs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...