1967 Camaro

04CHASE

WoW thats a pretty badass lookin Camaro, i think 15K is about right for it's condition and it has pretty good 1/4 mile times. i would still take the 12K to him and see if he doesnt change his mind with it in his face :D eitherway good luck with it Chase :chevy: .

-Rob

well he is pretty stuck on 15k .

im might try and go with like 12k and wave the cash in his face and see what he says. but i might have to take it for 15k ill try and get more shots of it.

Damn Chase, waive 12k CASH.. I Guess that's how a baller do. :cheers:

1967 Camaro

Original MSRP: $2,572

Low Retail Average Retail High Retail

Base Price: $9,850 $18,400 $29,900

Options

350 V8 Engine

4 Speed Transmission

PRICE $11,985 $21,690 $34,715

Thats per NADA Guide classic car

~Danny

Edited by Riddler (see edit history)

funny i just was looking at nada, so i think 12 k or even a bit higher would be a decent buy , but then i have to try and just hang on to it for a while.

becasue i really need a house but id hate for this oppurtunity to pass me up and not find one in the future.

it's amazing how the market for the gen1 Camaros has taken off in the past couple of years. with the amount of work it needs and the condition its in the number that came to me was $14k. maybe a couple more but not much. Good luck on it!! I'm Jealous.

Nice looking car! I am planning on buying a first gen camaro myself. I have my eye on a 1967 Camaro RS back in my hometown, and I've just about sealed the deal with the guy for $4500. Its all original, but has a dent in the right rear quarter panel where someone backed into it years ago. He has had it in storage for the past 12 years that I know of. Now that I have a house in Cali, I might be bringing something back with me next time I'm home. :driving:

I don't know the reason(s) he is selling that sweet Camaro, but maybe he would want u to have it? That way he always know where is old car is & that it is being treated right. Heck, he could even maybe buy her back years down the road...? :dunno:

Either way, good luck in ur decision. :thumbs:

yeah if and when i get around to putting money into it , it will be black with real fire .

motor im still undeceided on motor ls or big block. but that is what time is for. for now ill probably buy the car and sell my camaro and then just pimp it until the motor fails, then it will be time for power.

id like to have well over 1k horse and be very streeable.

it's amazing how the market for the gen1 Camaros has taken off in the past couple of years. with the amount of work it needs and the condition its in the number that came to me was $14k. maybe a couple more but not much. Good luck on it!! I'm Jealous.

I think 12-15k is average but if you really want to build from the ground up Dynacorn Ind. sells new shells for about that price.