Well It Happened

Bryan Roush

Well everyone had my truck for about a month now, only added little things like skull ss trailer hitch, and ss tire caps. Well tax time is here and and i have ordered alot. I ordered an AEM brute force intake last nite,along with an SLP 160 thermo, I already have the 5 piece Carriage Works grill on the way, All royal purple fluids to change to.NGK plugs ,magnecor wires,custom emblem for the interior, shopman bowtie, new headlight(black),all new bulbs for the front(amber drl,slyvania silverstars ) and maybe more to come.Gotta take care of some bills first though. Just thought I would share. Thanks fella and let the mods keep coming.

Yeah, I'm going to hold off on install on that until i can afford the tune,figure i would get it for now and hold on to it until I'm ready.Thanks Bryan

Bryan - sounds like you're off to a good start - about a month ahead of me. I'll be watching your progress and if you ever get up West Hartford way we should compare our new toys. You're the first guy I've seen here from CT. Bill

Bryan - sounds like you're off to a good start - about a month ahead of me. I'll be watching your progress and if you ever get up West Hartford way we should compare our new toys. You're the first guy I've seen here from CT. Bill

Sweet, your both in CT......i'm down on Long Island. You do know we are having a meet in NJ next weekend right?

No I didn't knowthat they were having one. I gotta work that weekend anyway. I talked to 03silverado70chevelle and he told me about the cape cod one in may. I'm not certain yet but i would like to try to go at least one of the days.

No I didn't knowthat they were having one. I gotta work that weekend anyway. I talked to 03silverado70chevelle and he told me about the cape cod one in may. I'm not certain yet but i would like to try to go at least one of the days.

Here's the link to next weekends NJ meet........

Hillsborough NJ 4/19/08

Well everyone had my truck for about a month now, only added little things like skull ss trailer hitch, and ss tire caps. Well tax time is here and and i have ordered alot. I ordered an AEM brute force intake last nite,along with an SLP 160 thermo, I already have the 5 piece Carriage Works grill on the way, All royal purple fluids to change to.NGK plugs ,magnecor wires,custom emblem for the interior, shopman bowtie, new headlight(black),all new bulbs for the front(amber drl,slyvania silverstars ) and maybe more to come.Gotta take care of some bills first though. Just thought I would share. Thanks fella and let the mods keep coming.

tell me about the headlights.... and bulbs

can you link me to that stuff?