Well It Happened

Bryan Roush

Sweet, your both in CT......i'm down on Long Island. You do know we are having a meet in NJ next weekend right?

Hmmmm I work most weekends, but am off this one. And next, BUT am taking off with fam to DC in wifes SUV Wed-Sun. So that puts us heading back up NJTpke and GardenStPkwy early afternoon Sunday. I may stop off at Atco to check out the swap meet - I heard it's HUGE. If we were in the SS I'd find your meet.

Most often I don't find out if I'm working the weekend or not until Thursday.

Makes planning tough.

Hey Gumbo the bulbs I got were just at local parts store. Slyvania Silverstars 9005ST,9006ST, amber drl 3157nall. i'll try to get the link for the headlights.

I grabbed the 3157s and put them in this morning. I saw the silverstars but wasn't sure on which 9005/9006 because they has a few versions. came home and looked em up on S's website. I'm gonna grab the bulbs before dark.

I LOVE HOW EASY it is to do anything related to front lights.

My lower lenses on both sides are very wet inside - do you know if warranty covers this?

cheers!

Hmmmm I work most weekends, but am off this one. And next, BUT am taking off with fam to DC in wifes SUV Wed-Sun. So that puts us heading back up NJTpke and GardenStPkwy early afternoon Sunday. I may stop off at Atco to check out the swap meet - I heard it's HUGE. If we were in the SS I'd find your meet.

Most often I don't find out if I'm working the weekend or not until Thursday.

Makes planning tough.

Keep your eyes open for meets, we have the Cape Cod Rally coming up on May 3rd, and the Carlisle All GM Nationals at the end of June! :chevy:

Well with the help of Jess(sick03ssbad70velle) today we put on my new headlights, the silverstars bulbs, amber drl's, antenna delete,Carriage Works 5 piece grill, and shopman1 bowtie ss(polished) makes the front end look so different looks sweet. Thanks again Jess. :cheers:

Edited by Killer SS (see edit history)

:withstupid: the bug has ya now..lol

Ha ... I must be getter older or a little immune to the bug. With this ride I waited until 3rd day to buy anything for it. With past cars I had full exhausts etc waiting before car even made it here. Bought a new Scooby STI in 04 and before the car hit 1000 miles it already had Coilovers, Header, Exhaust, CAI, DP, BOV, Tune, F&R Strut braces. Then wheels before 2000 miles. Pulled it all off at 7000 miles and traded it in.

I'm gonna try and keep this one.

Killer ~

found the bulbs and got them in last night - went with regular silverstars for lows and the ultras for highs, also did DRL ambers and Silverstar turn signals.

have the KN CAI going on today

someone outbid me on shopman bowtie - next time I'll use BIN

post up the pics of that new grill with them black headlights when you get a chance.