Shock Question

think i want to get a different set of shocks in the front of mine. either i have too much drop or they are already worn out. i have the belltech nitro's and they're too mushy now that im about 3 inches of drop in the front. anybody else at or around 3 inches of drop or so want to recommend some better firmer shocks?

thanks in advance.

think i want to get a different set of shocks in the front of mine. either i have too much drop or they are already worn out. i have the belltech nitro's and they're too mushy now that im about 3 inches of drop in the front. anybody else at or around 3 inches of drop or so want to recommend some better firmer shocks?

thanks in advance.

jeremy get their new "street performance" shock that replaced the old nitros. there way better than the nitr active as what "beardog" said. he workd for belltech and has them on is truck

If anyone finds or knows of a place that has the Street Performance shocks in stock, please let me know. I placed an order directly through Belltech's website last September and they have been on backorder ever since.

If anyone finds or knows of a place that has the Street Performance shocks in stock, please let me know. I placed an order directly through Belltech's website last September and they have been on backorder ever since.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?sel...d_prod_ids=1882

Thanks, maybe I'll give it a shot. I am a little concerned because they don't have them in stock since the ship date is April 16. Summit never has them in Stock either and every time I check, the date keeps getting pushed out.

Thanks, maybe I'll give it a shot. I am a little concerned because they don't have them in stock since the ship date is April 16. Summit never has them in Stock either and every time I check, the date keeps getting pushed out.

Call them and ask if that's when they are realy going to ship.

Alot of lowered truck run doesh tech nitro slammers, that's what ima run when i drop the front of my truck some more.

:withstupid: I have heard nothing but good things about Doetsch Techs from the lowered crowd. It's what I'm getting when I drop mine.

i'm running edelbrock shocks

Finally, someone with the same drop as me with IAS shocks. What part numbers did you end up using? Obviously you used the 1500 3" Drop shocks for the rear. I was having trouble deciding which to use up front though since shock travel shouldnt be any different from stock using drop spindels.