3/4 Belltech Drop

Guys i searched all the suspension threads requarding belltechs 3/4 drop,i want something like Kaotic

k 1 or haul ass because the look low and level,whats confusing me is does a 2/3 spindle/leaf drop actually give you a 3/4 drop or 2/3? and does anyone know where i can find a 3/4 belltech drop cause most sites i look at are real confusing.

yeah the leafs are advertised as 3" but will give you about 4". and with using just spindles, the rear will be a little bit lower than the front so you're gonna want to turn your torsions a little to get it level, or you can turn it even more for a sport rake

not for our trucks.. haha

leafs are part number 5952

spindles are 2508

Hey SSer's!

I installed the belltech leaf springs in the back of my 2004 SS & I can not get rid of the vibration, so to say that it does not change your pinion/transmission angle is false because it does. I had the 2" shackles in before with no vibration, but I wanted the more level look. I tried 2,4,6 degree pinion shims & not much success, any suggestion? If I can't get rid of the vibration I'll have a set of belltech leaf springs for sale! :confused:

Regards,

SS ON 22S

Hey SSer's!

I installed the belltech leaf springs in the back of my 2004 SS & I can not get rid of the vibration, so to say that it does not change your pinion/transmission angle is false because it does. I had the 2" shackles in before with no vibration, but I wanted the more level look. I tried 2,4,6 degree pinion shims & not much success, any suggestion? If I can't get rid of the vibration I'll have a set of belltech leaf springs for sale! :confused:

Regards,

SS ON 22S

Thats a first... Are you sure they were installed properly? maybe the vibration is coming from something else like unbalance wheels? just some ideas..

Thats a first... Are you sure they were installed properly? maybe the vibration is coming from something else like unbalance wheels? just some ideas..

:withstupid: I think your the first one to have experienced a vibration problem with your real leafs. I have them on my truck with no problems. They come made so you don't need the shims.