I'm Baaaack!

blackhawk

Hi everyone! :D

Man has it been a long time since I was around this place regularly!! :eek: Some may know the situation I was in over the past few months… :uhoh:

Just wanted to drop a line to say hi to everyone especially all the new members that I have not been able to say hello and welcome to…so, HELLO AND CONGRATS ON THE PURCHASE OF YOUR SS! :thumbs:

I see for the most part most of the regulars are still around…Hi Ben! :flag:

I’m Baaaack…and boy do I have some stories to tell… :jester:

Later dudes. :seeya:

D.

Hi Sinister,

Hey I like you sig pick/movie thing you got there. :thumbs: Isn’t this truck fun to drive in the snow! I went to Targee(sp?) Idaho last month and had a blast doing donuts in the store parking lot’s. It’s amazing how the truck will track in a circle if you don’t get wild with over correcting.

:cheers:

Just noticed your response on another thread before I caught this one. Glad to have you back.  Hope to see you around more.

So what have I missed over the past few months? Anything exciting that I should know about? :confused:

Man do I have allot of reading to do to catch up… :eek:

And the truck runs great other than the annoying front end grinding noise; I have determined that it is just something I am going to have to live with.

Hi Sinister,

Hey I like you sig pick/movie thing you got there. :thumbs: Isn’t this truck fun to drive in the snow! I went to Targee(sp?) Idaho last month and had a blast doing donuts in the store parking lot’s. It’s amazing how the truck will track in a circle if you don’t get wild with over correcting.

:cheers:

I am jealous of all of you guys with snow I saw snow fall for the first time last nite... I wish it where still here... :thumbs:

Archived