Ran A Titan

Fast06

I was waiting at a light in a double turn lane, and I notice this titan next to me keep creeping forward before it turns green; I knew that he wanted to run me. Light turned green I gave it half throttle because I was in the inside lane; plus he had a slow reaction to the light. At the top of the turn he floors it; with his front end at my door. I hit it as well, by 70 I had at least three trucks on him when I let off.First titan kill for me. He was a cool, he caught up to me and yelled out sweet ride as he went by. I believe his titan was stock; has anyone ran a modded titan?

I was waiting at a light in a double turn lane, and I notice this titan next to me keep creeping forward before it turns green; I knew that he wanted to run me. Light turned green I gave it half throttle because I was in the inside lane; plus he had a slow reaction to the light. At the top of the turn he floors it; with his front end at my door. I hit it as well, by 70 I had at least three trucks on him when I let off.First titan kill for me. He was a cool, he caught up to me and yelled out sweet ride as he went by. I believe his titan was stock; has anyone ran a modded titan?
i

i ran one with my stock 03 5.3 and they were neck and neck for like over five blocks until we both let off the gas because of a cop

I don't think anyone is tuning those yet... they also have a throttle limiter on them that wont let them crack it wide open, so it's like bringing a knife to a gun fight. plus they are turds off the line anyway... good kill though