Good Tire Cleaner

Champion201

Dude, you're a moron. Brake fluid WILL eat his painted wheels. Why even take the chance. Also, I heard that brake fluid works great as a colon cleanse.

"oh.. ok" :rolleyes: -as quoted by you.

lol who doesnt know brake fluid eats paint? Im talkin for his rubber.

and now ur calling ppl moron you dont even know? you dont even know me, your how old again? Learn some respect and manors, I just stated my opinion which is the whole fu*kin point of a forum buddy. so go use your brake fuild for a colon cleanse?? :confused:

lol who doesnt know brake fluid eats paint? Im talkin for his rubber.

and now ur calling ppl moron you dont even know? you dont even know me, your how old again? Learn some respect and manors, I just stated my opinion which is the whole fu*kin point of a forum buddy. so go use your brake fuild for a colon cleanse?? :confused:

Common sense tells me that the wheels are attached to the tires, and when brake fluid is applied to the tires, there is a good chance that the break fluid could come in contact with the wheels.

Yeah, you are given the right to voice your opinion, but when someone gives crappy advice, expect for someone else to call your bluff.

Cheers :cheers:

your not calling a bluff, your being a smartass with ur quick quip " remind me not to take advice from you" so dont ? think i care ?

I know what I've done, and I know what works. I've been lucky to enough to touch hundreds of vehicles over the years and try new things. If you cant apply a simple coat of something to a wheel without it touching the rim, you shouldn't even own a truck IMO. simple as applying the material to a rag/towel, and watching where your hand goes ???

forums arnt the place for personal attacks, which you seem really good at. I'm not going to stoop to your level with the use of name calling. for the sake of me not having to respond to you again, and waste even more of my time, and other members, from now on your always right and im aways wrong. I'll be the man k buddy? never respond to what I say or post, and I'll return the favor to you.

now we've turned this guys ligit question thread into a worthless 5th grade hissy fit, that was really nice of us.

apologies to whomever actually reads this b.s. :)

good luck to you SS Silv :cheers:

Thanks for all the replies. I went to my local Wallys and could not find the Eagle All in One so I just picked up some Simple Green and a tire brush. I figure I use the stuff on all other things why not give it a try on the wheels.

Thanks again, I appreciate your help!