Lightweight Wheels

id suggest centerline or now asanti offers 1 piece forged. 1 piece forged will be the lightest wheel you can get over 2 or 3 piece.

there are a few others out there as well. but centerline is reasonably priced too.

id suggest centerline or now asanti offers 1 piece forged. 1 piece forged will be the lightest wheel you can get over 2 or 3 piece.

there are a few others out there as well. but centerline is reasonably priced too.

:withstupid:

thanks man I'll be sure to check those out

Whats your price range? I would suggest a billet wheel.

well it all depends on how much I get offered for my current 22's... they are in great condition except the center caps can use some re-powdercoating... the wheels I have are 3 piece DUB so if I get a nice 1 piece wheel I should lose out on too much money... I want something that resembles the DUB Dirty Dog II's cuz I doubt those are very light.

post-15329-1209073844_thumb.jpg

post-15329-1209073853_thumb.jpg

post-15329-1209073913_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
How heavy are the Centerline Rapids? I was looking into 22" Rapids or maybe a Boss motorsports wheels. Which one sould be lighter?

A guy at Les Schwab is supposed to be finding out the weight of some rims for me. He said he would contact the manufacturer directly because it seems that is the only way to find out the full specs. I'm not even sure what lightweight 22's should weigh. If anybody could chime in on that, maybe my search would be easier, because as of now, I really have nothing to base my decision on.

How heavy are the Centerline Rapids? I was looking into 22" Rapids or maybe a Boss motorsports wheels. Which one sould be lighter?

The 22" Centerline Rapids are advertised as weighing 37 lbs.

The 22" Centerline Rapids are advertised as weighing 37 lbs.

wow I was thinking I wanted a rim that weighed more like in the upper 20's because I think my 3 piece 22's weigh around 40 lbs. Are you aware of any rim that is advertised as weighing in the upper 20's or lower 30's?

dont know why these other wheels are so heavy but my 1 piece forged 22's weigh 29lbs each. 22x10

That's just the rim itself or mounted on a tire? EDIT: nevermind i just read this in your mods "Motoforge 22x 10 forged wheels(29lbs without tire) custom chromed then powdercoated black spokes. toyo proxes 305/40/22 tires."

Did you have to get a positive offset on those to allow for the lowering??

Edited by 05superchargedsilverado (see edit history)

That's just the rim itself or mounted on a tire? EDIT: nevermind i just read this in your mods "Motoforge 22x 10 forged wheels(29lbs without tire) custom chromed then powdercoated black spokes. toyo proxes 305/40/22 tires."

Did you have to get a positive offset on those to allow for the lowering??

no they only were made in one size. i only know of one other set on wizards truck . they are awesome wheels if your lucky enough to get a set.

i dont rub hardly at all, when it does is only in revers at full lock and i still dont know when it does.