Good Cam For A Radix And Stock Motor?

Well I ended up buying a new 6.0L for my truck. Since im going with a radix setup i was wondering if the TR blower cam would be a good cam for this blower? 214/230 .601/.579 117 LSA, I would run the dual springs and hardened push rods. Im just wondering if this would be good with the stock motor?

i thought you were selling the entire truck?

if not let me know if you want to sell the trans parts.

as for the cam its decent but the split in duration for blower cams is usally 6-8 and that cam seems like its a bit higher.

im no pro when it comes to selecting cams but i think something like a 218/224 114 or 115 lsa would be a good choice.

i agree the gt cam is a fav but i think there is better stuff out there for a 6.0 id go a little bigger imo. i wish i would have gone more compression and used my cam ( 216/224 114 lsa ) and it works good but i think higher compression for a radix is nice.

Thats exactly what I thats sounds awesome by the way. Another question brobradh77 in your mod list it says Yank TT 2600 how do you like it? Is it very streetable? I want to get the Yank 3000 SC for when I go with the radix..Ive heard that you cant even tell theres a converter until you punch it with the yanks?