New Times This Weekend

mean05

thanks guys... i have 2 mods i am doing in the next 2 weeks and gonna try and hit the track again...a tbss intake swap and get rid of the stock muffler...its quiet and all but that thing is heavy and restrictive as hell

thanks guys... i have 2 mods i am doing in the next 2 weeks and gonna try and hit the track again...a tbss intake swap and get rid of the stock muffler...its quiet and all but that thing is heavy and restrictive as hell

let me know how the tbss intake/tb work out for you, im interested as well with this swap :chevy:

will do...its gonna be an easy swap cause im going to use my fuel rails and just make a bracket to bolt them up with...other then that at worst is the brake booster plug and i can make that work pretty easy....i just need a few hours of free time

will do...its gonna be an easy swap cause im going to use my fuel rails and just make a bracket to bolt them up with...other then that at worst is the brake booster plug and i can make that work pretty easy....i just need a few hours of free time

sounds good, thanks Virgil

Nice, I like the fact of it being a 200 shot on a stock block/heads. That right there takes some balls, and more importantly - some tuning knowhow. I'm to chicken to hook up the 100 horse shot kit I've had in my garage since I've owned the truck... going on 3 years now. Maybe I'll have to bite the bulllet one of these days. Got any tips on what nozzle or plate to run?

Those are gonna be some nice additions. :cheers:

Nice, I like the fact of it being a 200 shot on a stock block/heads. That right there takes some balls, and more importantly - some tuning knowhow. I'm to chicken to hook up the 100 horse shot kit I've had in my garage since I've owned the truck... going on 3 years now. Maybe I'll have to bite the bulllet one of these days. Got any tips on what nozzle or plate to run?

i have a nitrous daves plate kit on my truck ....i really love the kit...hell i bolted a 150 shot on it from the get go and went 12.8 stock with some tuning...i had a 2 stage with the plate and a nozzle but got rid of the nozzle cause i found out how to turn daves plate into a 2 stage plate...i like the plate a lot better then the nozzle...man a 100 shot made a big difference...took the truck into the 1.7x 60' i love nitrous and have seen what these motors can handle...believe it or not i am still really safe running this 200 shot...i had so much confidense in it i took 3 people to the track in my truck 250 miles away and made 6 passes on the 200 shot till the bottles were empty